• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+5 votes
1. Salman Khan playing an unconventional hero
2. Salman Khan -Kabir Khan chemistry
3. Chinese actress Zhu Zhu
4. Shahrukh Khan factor
5. Sino-Indian war backdrop
asked in Movie Discussions by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
97% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

superstar salman khan.......

enough to drag audience......

answered by Production Accountant (29.7k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Best things SRK Factor..............Bechare ki 1st movie 300cr hogi..

answered by Assistant Director (48.9k points)

Woh single screen era mein 300 crroe ki filmein de chuka hai jab aamir miyan chotye motey actor the...................bechara 17 hit in 30 years he he he.........

hahhahahaha uncle ab aamir khan bari actor ho gaye and srk chotye motey actor ho gaye........

Rajesh Khanaa gave his first Hit in 1969 and 17th in 1974...........shame on amir..........................

+2 votes

The only sole reason is I just want to c salman khan in Underage innocent guy played by a mid age hero I'm damn excited of course direction of kabir khan will be top class

answered by Location Manager (7.4k points)
+2 votes

Classic war scene..............

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
+2 votes

2, 4 and 5. I like movies which have a period element, war stuff and considering what kabir and sk did 2 years ago, the expectations are sky high.

answered by Assistant Director (59.2k points)
0 votes

The fact that it can't beat Aamir's Dangal excite me

answered by Executive Producer (66.7k points)

As for record, I know both Dangal and Tubelight combined will not cross HAHK

Then kashay will commit suicide and will go to On PKz gola happily

@shah
ya hank it can't cross for that matter hank can't cross Sholay....... But I live in present not in past

Is SHOLAY an Aamir Khan starrer?

Related questions

+11 votes
11 answers 518 views
+5 votes
5 answers 202 views
+2 votes
4 answers 168 views