• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+5 votes
168 views asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

What does this final share mean? Distributors share or nett collections??? Or anything else???

Final share is the distributor share. ABO usually don't highlight nett collections. May be for an event film like Bahubali. Not for others.

Okay...... Got it.

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Doing films just for the sake of doing them
He is not committed enough to acting
He should choose one between acting and politics and concentrate on one thing only

answered by Casting Director (18.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

His films are so cringworthy, glad it flopped

answered by Assistant Director (45.3k points)
+1 vote

Most of his movies are bad to average. Probably worst superstar in India in terms of quality of movies.

answered by Second Unit Director (79.6k points)

Not really. Just selecting the wrong films, lack of dedication or to say he's not able to commit entirely to films as he's involved in politics with his own political party.

He needs to either completely involve himself in politics or concentrate on movies. He can't do both. Plus he needs to change the ppl around him. Those are weak directors who just rely on his stardom than script.

saw his attarentiki daredi,very nice film.
Now doing mostly crap.

Can you tell me who is the superstar in telugu, tamil or Bollywood with least number of good movies? I am sure it's pawan kalyan.

Come on, he has also acted in less number of films in his 2 decade career. 22 films in 21 years to be precise.

Also even Mahesh Babu has starred in 22 films in 18 years (excluding his roles as a child artist). So even his "good" films count will be low.

Suhas if you had to pick one superstar with weakest quality of movies in his career who would be your pick?

Oh one would be very tough. Just current superstars then also it's tough if I look at only the 3 film industries i.e. Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.

And it's individual perception. Strictly judging then Pawan & Mahesh have the same number of good films out of their 22 films. Strictly makes the number not even reach double digit.

Likewise Ajith, Vijay, Vikram, suriya, Darshan, upendra all have their share of bad films.