• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+4 votes
Apart from epic Jaani Dushman..
asked in Movie Discussions by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
73% Accept Rate

edited by

9 Answers

+6 votes

There is a film which is coming to my mind and it's name is chocolate , staring our very own Hashmi Sahab .

answered by Producer (111k points)

And, how does is relevant to my question?

R u accusing me of spamming ? Wasn't it a multi starrer ? Didn't it got glowing reviews? This kind of behavior isn't expected from a lord Blanka follower.

+5 votes

Sholay - Amitabh, Dharmendra, Hema, Jaya, Sanjeev

answered by Location Manager (7.5k points)
+4 votes

its andaz apnaa apnaa.....

aamir sallu karishma raveena.....

paresh rawal shakti kappor.....

all supporting caste....

and Hera pheri also very great cast...
Sunil akshay paresh....with supporting cast...

answered by Unit Manager (37.5k points)
+4 votes

Dhoom 3........................................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)

How? Will you please enlighten me?

+4 votes

As far Indian critics are concerned even K3G qualify no matter it was melodramatic shit. Only films that come to my mind are Border, Rang Dear Basanti, 3 Idiots if you consider them one

answered by Super-star (165k points)
+4 votes

Its Border(Sunny, Sunil, Jackie, Akshaye, Tabu, Pooja, Kulbushan Kharbanda etc and etc )

answered by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
+4 votes

Khakee, Omkara..........

answered by Assistant Director (43k points)
+3 votes

Bajrangi bhaijaan all the way Salman,nawaz,kareena and minni appreciated equally and got universal critical acclaim too

answered by Casting Director (16.6k points)

Dude ensemble cast means where there is at least 3-4 mainstream lead cast like Dil Chahta Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan won't be counted.

+1 vote

Sholay, K3g, perhaps even mughal e azam from an earlier era could qualify.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)