• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
2 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
Both the directors are master in their crafts and both are my Favourites But after BB I started to like more kabir khan over hirani and Tubelight is affirming my belief that Kabir khan will be the Best in 2017 that is my point now share your honest opinions over it
asked in Movie Discussions by Location Manager (7.4k points)
31% Accept Rate

Let's compare
1. Director : Hiran
2. Actor : Ranbirr
3. Writer : Abhijat Joshua

On paper Dutt leads

5 Answers

+2 votes

Optimistic nature in me says Tubelight will be better

answered by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
+1 vote

Tubelight
10 Tim better than Dutt

Likh lo!

answered by Set Designer (2.2k points)
0 votes

To be Honest , Kabir has delivered only once (BB). If Tubelight turns out to be better than BB (both content and BO wise) then you can compare both. Raju is in the league of his own, just look at his films. My bet is on Raju i.e, Dutt biopic.

answered by Art Director (2.9k points)

The reason y raju making master piece movies is that he is not experimenting like others he is only sticking to only one genre which is his forte if he comes out of his comfort zone and does action, romantic ,thriller etc and gets success then I will acknowledge your point Coz Director should be versatile not only sticking to only one genre all his life like karan, adi and sooraj

sooraj..........................kya bola?

0 votes

I expect tubelight to be the film which is better, But saari limelight raju le jaayega and rk will sweep all awards.

answered by Assistant Director (59.2k points)

Kaise sari limelight hirani le jayga Tubelight hgoty hogi Salman and kabir had awar show main cha jaynge

Nope, ranbir saare award khareed lega, aise Pr stunt to salman nahi karta na? Thats what I meant. inspite of tb being a better film, saari limelight dutt ko milegi

award khareedna itna easy nahin hai.............Hrithik ko to chaar miley hain.Salman khan jaise actor kabhi awar payenge.................doubtful hai.

0 votes

better movie will be tube light....

datt biopic only for target audience......
but one thing sure....dutt biopic swept all awards .....

answered by Production Accountant (29.7k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 186 views
+2 votes
3 answers 185 views
185 views asked in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (273k points)
+5 votes
6 answers 183 views
183 views asked in Movie Discussions by shah Camera Operator (9.7k points)