• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+5 votes
179 views asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

Actor Sathyaraj (Kattappava) had made some derogatory statements 9 years ago against Karnataka & Kannada people with respect to Cauvery river issue.

Highlighting that age old matter, various organisations in Karnataka have called for boycotting the film. So SS Rajamouli has released a statement requesting the ppl to allow the film's release and those statements were only Sathyaraj's views & the makers have no control over one's views. Also the incident happened 9 years ago & all the films starring Sathyaraj in these years including Chennai Express & Bahubali 1 were allowed to release.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

On a scale of 1-10 of level of civilization , if 1 is 3rd world civilization and 10 is highly civilized nation . I give India a score of 3/10

answered by Producer (114k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Haath pair jodh raha hai taki karnataka mein release ho jaaye but waha BB2 ban hogi.

answered by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
edited by

Ab jodna hi padega considering Sathyaraj refusing to apologize. Anti elements will go on full action.

Finally sathya apologized

Kashyap bhai,Jatinder bol raha tha BB2 india gross wld cross dangal WW gross.seeing euphoria in china i believe BB2 WW gross wldn't beat dangal WW gross.Ab dekhna main kaise troll karta hu.also main woh 5m$ wali baat nahi bhula hu.

@kashyap123 ... That was a clever statement by Sathyaraj & gr8 way to dodge the issue. He didn't apologize instead stressed on the word 'i feel bad for talking like that & hurting Kannadigas'. Anyways he wouldn't go out & apologize straightly losing support from Tamilians.