• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+4 votes
i have seen few posts on this topic...so,

first set of audience for Bolly films telugu-tamil films are always different (in south/OS)... so clash is not a opt word actually..

the fact if both films releases on same day...Tubelight will get lesser screens in south than a normal solo release. and spyder will suffer in ROI.

If TUBELIGHT gets WOM like Bajrangi then the loss caused by the screens shortage will be filled in long run....so max affect 6-7cr.

if wom is -ve...will lose even first alloted screens too and loss will be 12-15cr+...

* in both cases spyder wom  is hit..
asked in Box Office Related by Assistant Director (52.9k points)
89% Accept Rate

The posts you've seen regarding Spyder vs Tubelight are posted by none other than srkians.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I completely agree with you bro
As a fan i hope both Tubelight and Spyder become ATBB

answered by Camera Operator (9.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

That's the thing. Baahubali didn't effected Bajrangi down south that much as it had pretty good long run but Bajrangi definetly affected Baahubali otherwise Baahubali might had 2nd week higher than 1st in Hindi language.

answered by Super-star (163k points)
+1 vote

Kya SPYder
Bahubali se bhi badi Movie hai?
I thik 1 or 2 cr loss

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)
0 votes

Spyder won't be that competition to Tubelight it will only harm for 2-4cr for final numbers and if Mumbai,dehli,ep,up and raj became all time grosser circuits then dpyder and transformer don't matter at all and I'm very hopefully Tubelight will do that Insha Allah

answered by Production Designer (15k points)

No related questions found