• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+1 vote
Sultan - 3,26,89,000 actual -3,23,43,000 diff. - 346000
Baaghi - 95,16,000 actual - 95,38,000 diff. 22000
Housefull 3 - 1,19,69,000 actual -
1,16,94,000 diff. - 2,75,000
Fan - 87,25,000 actual - 84,71,000 diff. - 2,54,000

Difference is only few lakhs because BOI calculation is running till the updated full data in site.
So it is acceptable.
Answer - 1. Believing u 2.not believing u
asked in Box Office Related by Location Scout (3.3k points)
54% Accept Rate

@ashish, plz don't chant "my data my data".... Whoever closely follow BOI's last 2-3 years data can make those predictions.... I'm saying u today Dangal's ff will be 3.7cr (+-5 lacs), Raees's ff will be 1.3cr (+-2 lacs)...

Bro real means exact. And stop bluffing all the time. BOI has no employees as you claim. It's just team of 3 friends, Harwinder, deepak & tilak.

Box office india is official site of bollywood movies collection. Its full team work bro. There are many employees in it. Yes updated only three members. But data collection, site design and other work also there bro. So many employees there. I also work in it.

@Ashish ok mahn .. if u want to share the data which is not yet updated by boi then do it as a prediction . Don't mention BOI anywhere . Don't take its name anywhere .

2 Answers

+1 vote

What is hindi version FF of dangal according to u and where have u updated ur data.

answered by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
+1 vote

Yah ashish mahn bang on

answered by Casting Director (16.8k points)

No related questions found