• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
1 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
This info is being shared by my twitter colleague/friend name I won't reveal he/she is working with Skf for Tubelight twitter campaign he/she is one of the 40 previliged team members which were selected for Tubelight promotion on Twitter Now I m restless coz I can't wait for 26 April plz 26 come as soon as possible wait is killer
Source Link: undercover
closed with the note: That's not a source to credit.
asked in Box Office Related by Location Manager (7.3k points)
33% Accept Rate

retagged by

5 Answers

+1 vote

The waiting for the teaser is killing me!!!!!

answered by Production Designer (12.8k points)
0 votes

Oh great ..So there is no teaser to announce the arrival of the main teaser .

answered by Cinematographer (96.3k points)

Yup just saw after commenting ....

I've also seen ur ans after replying here.. Haha

LoL .... .......

0 votes

Dangal- not so commercial film. no teaser, no reality/comedy shows promotions, no dance songs, no big actresses/supporting cast, no extra holiday(christmas/new year fell on sunday), boycott campaign against Dangal, demonetization problems.

Result is in front of us!........ God of bollywood- Aamir

answered by Executive Producer (66.6k points)
edited by

Srk fans like Maruf , Tb are giving me warning lol.......... Wonder how they were made mods.

@kashyap tu koi India ki PM hain kya jisko chutiyapa karne k baad bhi hum log warning nehi de sakta

Using cheap words like Chutiyapa and u call urself as a mod lol!. Don't forget that u were kick out before but somehow u are back......

I was not kick-out, I was not active that time that's why asked to remove.
aur rahi baat cheap word use ki to beta tu bata tu jo ulta-sidha answer kar raha hain yaha-waha iske liye mein kounsa word use karu??

0 votes

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)
0 votes

Teaser on 26th means trailer will come out by 10th May or so.

answered by Assistant Director (59k points)

No related questions found