• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
2 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
Tubelight promotion started today by introducing Tubelight official twitter handle @TubelightKiEid so here come tubelight to enlighten the universe be ready Poster will be out on 27 April before teaser then teaser will be launched in Mumbai either in a press conference or in a single screen along with kids from galaxy apartment
Source Link: twitter
asked in Box Office Related by Location Manager (7.3k points)
33% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Well it's been a long wait. Time for megastar's film to take over social media from hereon.

answered by Mega Star (220k points)

Hahaha suhas bhai y do u get flag with every answer or comment? I think here you have many haters coz of your status as a admin

Guess they've forgotten I get to view who gave me down vote or a flag.

And mainly they remain immature no matter what.

Haha haha very true

Hahaha admin privileges are envious....

+1 vote

teaser is also gonna be this................this is not usual . ten more days..... the chapter of the biggest movie of bollywood starts

answered by Director (120k points)
0 votes

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)

No related questions found