• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+3 votes
I have no doubt. That will make 4 ×300 crore movies for Salman Khan.
asked in Box Office Related by Production Designer (13.8k points)
98% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I think both will cross 300 crores. Tubelight due to movie being good and TZH due to movie being a sequel and being a big action movie.

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Salman will have 5 300cr grossers before whole bollywood combined gives another 300cr. Megastar Salman khan is bigger than bollywood

answered by Location Scout (3.2k points)
+3 votes

There are many to count like god father ,rajat,kashyap,bazigar,deepak Greek god etc who are actually haters but that dznt make any difference I'm fully confident Tubelight will do 350+ and Tiger 330+ Insha Allah

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
+3 votes

300 is not a simple thing bro... it took xmas, free run and content for aamir to making it to that number...

Bajrangi bad exceptional content with salman being there.

Salman with all his might could just enter into it with sultan

If salman repeats it again with tzh and tubelight... it would be like making a triple centure four times

answered by Casting Director (18.4k points)
+3 votes

both tubelight and tiger zinda hai will cross 300cr in first ten days.....

first 10 days of tubelight = 316cr
first 11 days of TZH = 340cr

answered by Director (123k points)
+2 votes

Tubelight for sure. TZH will get a solo release for sure but might not have long legs like a sultan. Still it might end up doing an exact 300cr.

answered by Executive Producer (64.7k points)
+2 votes

To be Honest,
Both should cross 300 cr if they get solo release,
Tubelight (solo) will cross BB according to me but will fall short of PK while TZH with good WoM & solo release should be challenging PK.

answered by Location Scout (4.4k points)
+1 vote

I don't think either of them will make it. 300cr is a massive number. Sultan and BB got there because of exceptional WOM combined with huge stardom. It is foolish to expect all Salman movies to carry that kind of WOM. However, if any movie can do it this year, it will be one of those two.

answered by Location Manager (7k points)

No related questions found