• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
Users Rhaegar, Deepak, Rancho, Raghib were banned for insulting & abusing SRK, Aamir, Salman and each other... Link -http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/563195/deepika-padukone-weibo-account-following-created-during-china they are unblocked now...............   Warning to all users - fight, argue, discuss, but cross your limits and be ready to face ban..!! Thank You - TEAM IT'S BOX OFFICE FORUMS
asked in Announcements by Super-star (193k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Okay.... Will follow it for sure..... Btw, I didn't abuse anybody... Just made that post for you guys (admins and mods) attention.

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)
selected by

Aamir has also admitted that India is a intolerant country. So, if others call him a deshdrohi... Aamir fans shouldn't have any problem.

Where & When? Perhaps You Must Have Such Thing In Jodhpur Times Only.

Thunderbird please unban Deepak,rancho and others now.

+1 vote

Look who is talking lol!. You should also be banned but thanks to the authority u have.

answered by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)
+1 vote

How entertaining !!!!!
How good is that, you should get Nobel prize for this !!!!

Wow Nobel peace laurette Thunderbird....

answered by Assistant Director (43.1k points)
0 votes

Why the hell warning for me ...?

answered by Location Scout (3.8k points)

Shit, you didn't said anything, ok, but still, don't even talk about that surrogacy stuff in bad manner..!!

Oh then everyday other fan base will call Salman criminal virgin blah blah

If they cross their limits, they'll be banned, that's it..!!

0 votes

Would they be able to post after few days or not?

answered by Camera Operator (8.3k points)

Yes..........!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes

I am waiting for Rancho

answered by Unit Manager (30.8k points)

thanks for support bro

What about deepak?. Is he back?

i dont know bro

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 312 views
+2 votes
9 answers 529 views