• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
5 Member And 19 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
This is for charlie jatinder and all of those who feel sachin was a selfish player.

Sachin's peak period lasted from 1991/1992 to 2003, at a time when India was a third grade team and sachin used to wage a lone battle. Case in example, sharjah knock and the lone 136 against pak in chennai.

After dravid gave up captaincy, sachin's name was thrown in the fray for odi captaincy, he refused and asked the bcci to give a chance to ms dhoni since the team needed young blood. Even chappell had indirectly asked him to take up captaincy before world cup 2007......but he refused to do so....... so much for being selfish.

The golden generation could not quit together. Rahul and vvs retired in 2012, sachin played on for one more year to stabilise and mentor the likes of virat kohli. Till 2010 sachin was averaging close to 78 in tests and odis......is that selfish??? He was one of the leading run scorers in the 2011 world cup with 482 runs @53 and a SR of 91.

Ab batao........ kaun hai asli maaae ka laal?
asked in Sports Related by Second Unit Director (76.7k points)
97% Accept Rate

Sachin as captain. Which foolish even thought giving that uncle captaincy. He had to be kicket outta team in his 2011.

Then why wasn't ponting kicked out after the world cup???????? Ban ho jaaunga nahi to personal opinion ke naam par I can say something personal about SRK too,

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Sachin Tendulkar captured 200 wickets in international cricket even after so much work loads of batting. The 3 wkts at Kolkata, Hero cup semi-final over etc will remain etched in memory. In the match against Australia (Champions Trophy ),Yuvraj's debut, the way he stepped out ag McGrath, his fielding. I can contain my anger against Salman haters but will never compromise ag Sachin -Dravid -Kumble -Agarkar -Laxman blashphemers.
I grew up watching and enjoying them play.

answered by Casting Director (18.9k points)
selected by
+1 vote

School ke bache ko integration derivation sikhane jaisa hai bhai yeh sab....

Usko sorf addition subtraction samjhega woh bhi single digits

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
0 votes

Ajit Agarkar is better than Tendulkar and Lara as he has ton at Lords.

answered by All Time best! (280k points)

If that was meant as sarcasm then cool, otherwise no. fyi, ponting, lara, sachin , kallis do not have tons at lords.

Even Tendulkar never reacted to such *** statements

No related questions found