Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,460 questions

236,539 answers

285,990 comments

383 users

After Filmfare now even National awards looses its Credibility. VIEWS.

+3 votes
Earlier Amitabh bachan got for piku that can still be considered to an extent how in this world can akshay get it for Rustom i mean If they wanted to give to akshay instead of Aamir srk or shahid atleast give it for Airlift.

No offence to akshay but this award is not fair at all may be he got bcz of showing to be patriotic or bcz of priyadarshan but it wasnt justified.

Just look at Aamir's expressions when he got a call from geeta that insentity level was dam high

Earlier they gave award to saif for hum tum and now this

Dissapointed!

I remember Indicine once said That big superstars can easily win awards as and when they want but it looks like Aamir has no interest in it after 1993 which was last time he attended award show (jjws) after that he just went to oscars.

Recently when he was asked whether he would go to National award cermony since he was top contender he Blantly said No.

Even after not going to Award ceremomies he has 9 filmfare and 4 national awards.

BUT THE BIG QUESTION DO THEY HAVE VALUE IN REAL TERMS? ARE THEY FAIR?
asked Apr 6 in Awards by Rancho Casting Director (17,371 points)
92% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

The day saif won for hum tum, the day kangana ranaut (most overrated actress of all time) won for twmr.......................national awards had already lost their credibility, add an arrjun rampal to the mix too..............

Basically if you **** up to the right people, are willing to spend money and create a PR bubble, you will win it.

answered Apr 6 by Intense Cinematographer (97,866 points)
selected Apr 6 by Rancho
+4 votes

You guys will have big laugh because you haven't cared about awards since beginning ( You aamir and salman fans)
No need to worry. I think it's common for you.

answered Apr 6 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,515 points)
+3 votes

This Is What Makes Aamir Look Distinct From Others. He Just Doesn't Care.

answered Apr 6 by Rajat Production Accountant (25,908 points)

hahaa he doesn't care nahe kehte isay ..........isay rotlu kehte hain

aamir khan saying.... maine aaj k baad awards pay jaana hi nahe ..inhune mjhe award nahe diya.... hahahaa what a rotlu child.

Some Don't Attend Award Shows & Dont Get The Awards. Some Dances At The Award Shows & Get The Awards.
And Then There Is Salman Khan Who Dances At The Award Shows, And Yet, Is Sent Back Empty Handed. LOL

+2 votes

Fan should have got Best Actor...............................................

answered Apr 6 by Baazigar All Time best! (282,368 points)
+1 vote

National Awards have some mistakes but how dare you compare it with Filmfare.
Amjad Khan in Sholay, Madhubala in M E Azam, Aamir in Rangeela, Anil Kapoor in Viraasat, Aamir in PK, Salman in TERE NAAM (one of popular or critics ), Ajay in Bhagat Singh etc didn't win filmfare and as for nominations the less said the better.

answered Apr 6 by shah Unit Manager (38,782 points)

Do you say Salman is not worthy of awards?

I Didn't Say It, You Yourself Did.
Tere Naam Could Be Salman's Best Performance But Certainly Wasn't Better Enough When You Have Ajay's Company Or Shahrukh's Kal Ho Na Ho Or Even Hrithik's Koi Mil Gaya Ho In The Same Year. We Could Describe The Situation As...
"Hey! This Is The Best I Could Possibly Do, Give Me Award."
And I Am Not Defending Filmfare Here. Reason Why Aamir Didn't Win Is Well Known.

Aamir said Dabangg is Salman 's best performance till then. Don't you believe him.

Im not comparing i just said like filmfare national awards are also loosing credibility they are making mistakes in last 15 years or so...

+1 vote

Bro no awards are fair or credible. Not Filmfare, not National Awards, not even Oscars. Go and check the interviews Hollywood Reporter did for this years Oscars. One voter didn't vote for Andrew Garfield in Hacksaw Ridge because his neck is too long. One voter didn't vote for Taraji P Henson because she poses in front of the camera. All these awards are pointless and stupid, only to glorify the industry. As long as you like the performance, that's all that matters.

answered Apr 6 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,700 points)
–4 votes

hahahahahha so like everything revolves around aamir khan..........if aamir khan doesn't get it........its not worthy enough.

hey grand mahn .... aamir khan never got the visa to visit Pluto ......... so like its not even a planet now. ................

wait....... o_O

answered Apr 6 by Grand Nova Star (140,882 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 59 views
+3 votes
3 answers 185 views
185 views asked Apr 7 in Awards by Rancho Casting Director (17,371 points)