18. being_tanveer - 55 points
  19. Rocsky - 54 points
  20. Greek God - 48 points
  21. Vicky Rai - 46 points
  22. shajandeepu - 45 points
  23. suraj.j - 40 points
  24. Dattani - 39 points
  25. Charlie runkle™ - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66.4k questions

249k answers

304k comments

948 users

+5 votes
That' clearly shows the love angle of BOI and srk khan if kaabil at 86cr having budget of 89cr is FLOP then y the hell raees on 128cr having 127cr budget is SEMI HIT? Raees also deserve flop or max average Verdict but dear BOI like always (since 90s) showed heir love for srk and gave higher verdict as compare to flop or average which should have given I repeat it yet again srk have BOI in his right pocket and media in his left pocket both are his real strength without them srk is ZHEERO Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai
closed with the note: You got enough responses for a fair debate, and please don't ask such question again..!!
in Box Office Related by Production Accountant (23.8k points)
73% Accept Rate

closed by

Please do know what the budget BOI quotes on their websites actually comprise of.

Next look at the box office performance of the two films.

There's no love towards any actor, they've been lenient in verdicts that's all. This leniency is for all major films / superstars.

Kaabil will be declared Below Average

Raees budget 85cr...

1 Answer

+1 vote

And I don't know a single percent about how verdicts are given - Being Tanveer (2017)

by Super-star (168k points)

Hahaha tell me if I don't know bhai Saab boi gives Verdict on distributor price and kabil had lower price as compare to raees what else I need to know bhai Saab? Boi is giving all the verdicts worldwide basis for srk movies and for others only Indian numbers base

Bhai what are you smoking. Agar Raeee ka DP zada hai toh Share bhi zada hai. Kaabil had DP of 55cr while Share is 43cr approx. Obviously its Disaster.

And if SRK verdicts are given on Worldwide naaj Dilwale is Hit and Raees will be Hit.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 151 views
+1 vote
1 answer 128 views
+2 votes
1 answer 192 views