+3 votes
asked in General by Unit Manager (40k points)
95% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I'm surprised to see why megastar Aamir Khan didn't go for a Christmas release... ... Phir Yaad aya jo aadmi jai ho se darr gaya tha... Wo tiger k sath kaise clash karay ga.

answered by Super-star (166k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Actually amir is playing safe that's y he did not go for Xmas release for TOH he knows the competition with Salman khan For Hgoty

answered by Production Accountant (28.2k points)

Aamir sir already defeat Bhaijaan with a not so commercial release Dangal be in India , Overseas...

Even if Aamir would have had christmas release no body would have dared to clash with thugs which is biggest release of 2018 Aamir and amitabh are coming together for the 1st time Aamir is doing fully commercial movie after a long time and like INDICINE said no body can clash with Aamir bcz he not only has huge brand value but also solid content

And diwali month of 2018 is going to be huge its full of holidays anyways it was aditya chopra's decision!

God of bollywood

And here commented the entire fanbase of Aamir

Rikshwa wali darling kya haal hai...
tera tanga bhojpuri nagar jata hai kya...

Tanga nahi meri me khud gaya tha kuch saal pehle tere gaon...
Aaj bhi afsos hai... itni badchalan aulad kaise ho gayi

mera Gaon to bad me hai pehle apni ammi se bhi pata kar leta ki kab gaon darshan aur Jo darshan maine karaye they kaise lage....

+1 vote

Bigger star gets the bigger weekends and here were are talking about salman.

answered by Set Decorator (1.6k points)
+1 vote

Sab karmo ka fal hai. Salman is taking his audience seriously while srk is taking his audience for granted. Ye toh hona hi tha fir

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 74 views
+7 votes
6 answers 459 views