• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
1 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes

Mine is One Million Years B.C. (1966). I watched it in 2007.

asked in Old by Mega Star (229k points)
100% Accept Rate
How come you watched it in theatre in 2007..?/was it re-released..??
Yes it was a re-release. I had lost a bet so had to watch this movie alone. Had an unique experience though. This film is so old that they actually shot a tortoise in close up & showed it as a giant creature. But hats off to the creativity & even now I thank my friends for forcing me to watch this. I for one was so pissed off at the film but was amazed that the theater was sold out (it didn't have a balcony) with many families, they kept enjoying the film. That day I realized criticizing a film is useless while you're watching it, there's always atleast one reason you can find to enjoy the worst film too.

And this movie has a 5.6 rating on IMDB, for  1960's standards this was poor man's The Lost World. I have read many positive reviews about this film & back in the day this film was indeed loved. Only now the movie's rating has come down to 5.6 but when I first checked in it was almost 7.
ok....thanx for the info...!!

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

sholay in army theatre in 2000

answered by Second Unit Director (76.9k points)
selected by
+4 votes

I watched khiladi in 2000,bcz I never watch any others movie in theatre.

answered by anonymous
+3 votes

It was one of biggest Assamese blockbuster, "Hiya Diya Niya" (In Hindi: Dil Do Aur Lo) Starring assamese superstar Jatin Bora! Released in 2001.I have watched it with my parents...

answered by Director (131k points)
edited by
+1 vote

SHOLAY in 1987...........

answered by Production Accountant (22.4k points)

No related questions found