• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
1 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
He talks about his blockbusters hits and success

He talks about his rivals

He talks about Darr and yash chopra

He talks about his priority

He talks about his career plan

He talks about female co stars

He talks about working with big banners

AFTER READING THIS I CAN CONCLUDE AAMIR WAS A REBEL FROM THE START OF HIS CAREER AND WASNT MEDIA FRIENDLY, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN DIFFERENT FROM OTHER STARS AND SUPERSTARS

Read full interview in link below
Source Link: http://bollyrecords.blogspot.in/2016/05/did-not-walk-out-of-darr-i-was-removed.html?m=0
asked in Old by Production Designer (15.8k points)
92% Accept Rate

edited by

Link is not working

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Money is important but not the only factor, I dont channelise my energy for wrong motives.............................

This has made him the legend today that he is. Even then he was a cut different from other superstars.

answered by Editor (87.6k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Aamir was always the same aamir.it's just that the world realised his worth later.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)
+3 votes

Aamir was very clear right from the start of his career.....................................

answered by Casting Director (18.7k points)
–1 vote

Superb Share. Great To See Ace Trolling Hypocrites Like Yash Chopra In His Own Way.

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)

No related questions found