• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
23 Online
5 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
223 views asked in Actors by Producer (107k points)
94% Accept Rate

yeh Nikhil Advani k paas kitna paisa h??flops py flops dy kr bhi survive kr rha h...amazing

Shayad daddyji ke paas se kuch aaya hoga . Maine dekha hai ke kuch log utne successful nahi hote Hai magr baap dada ka Paisa hota Hai .

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Now SRK should not even think about playing a Dwarf or else he will exposed by great act of muhtaram Emraan Hashmi sab.....seriously, i want it to release in 2019 so SRK gives the first experience even from stars or else it will be jst abt first superstar to play Dwarf

answered by Unit Manager (31.1k points)
selected by

Bhai..Good news yeh Hai ke Mohit Suri direct karraha Hai , toh at least songs superhit rahenge .I think srk is playing a shirt guy who is not exactly a dwarf and here our beloved hashmi sahab may play a 3 foot guy ..Aren't u happy Bhai that in the next year you might see a bed scene of a dwarf and a young newcomer actress ? Iam excited

hahaha.......i m really happy

+1 vote

Mohit will present emmi the way he is known for. Full on chumma chaati with a newbie

answered by Editor (81.8k points)

Mein bhi aisa hi chahta hoon.

0 votes

full run 40cr.....

answered by Assistant Director (52.9k points)

Bhaisaab in the last 4 years an emraans film hasn't crossed 35cr ..I like ur optimism.

No related questions found