Logging in Errors

How many of you here PAID for music ? Iam talking about the purchase of cassettes and CD's of music albums .

+3 votes
Which was your first music purchase and the last music purchase ( ringtones excluded )
My first - jaanasheen
Last -kabhi aisa lagta Hai ( lucky ali )
All in the year 2004 . After that I didn't purchase any album (internet zindabad/murdabad)
asked Mar 19, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Charlie runkle™ Producer (119,027 points)
90% Accept Rate

*Last one was jannat (2008)

Last one was Partner & it was an audio cassette.

Oh first one is tough as dad had a huge music collection, two shelf full off audio casettes, 1 shelf each for vhs cassette & audio CDs.

I think the first one I bought without my dad is Saathiya / RHTDM audio cassette, I mean Saathiya on side A & RHTDM on side B. Also there's Duplicate in 1998 but it was my uncle who paid for it.

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

First cassette: Dil to pagal hai and then mohhabatein.
First CD- jodhaa akbar, awaarapan, rnbdj

answered Mar 20, 2017 by Intense Producer (103,692 points)
selected Jan 6 by Charlie runkle™
+1 vote

I Do Own A Lot Of Cassettes Even Today. Mainly From Late 90s & Early 00s Era Music. I Don't Remember First Purchase. But The Last Time I Checked My Collection, Oldest One(Release Date Wise) Was Dil To Pagal Hai & Latest One Was Murder.
Regarding Music CDs, Ghajini Was The First One(Actually It Was 2008 Mashup Including Other Albums As Well) I Had Purchase. I Remember We Were Traveling Somewhere & Got It From Some Highway Hotel.

answered Mar 19, 2017 by Rajat Production Accountant (26,255 points)

I too purchased a music MP3 CD ,illegal one , which used to have 50-60 songs from different films .

+1 vote

I was a kid in age of buying cassette so buying wasn't meant for me but I use to play those legally purchased cassettes and CDs. Punjabi Music Industry is hige so my first CD/Cassette would be some Punjabi album only.

Though may not be first but I remember purchasing cassette of few Miss Pooja (A punjabi singer who was at her peak in mid 2000s or late 2000s). In 2011 I got a PC so afterwards I didn't purchased any CD or Cassettes which was replaced by Pen Drives.

answered Mar 20, 2017 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (166,677 points)
+1 vote

only one i ever purchased with my eidi money was awarapan.

answered Mar 20, 2017 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,553 points)
+1 vote

Well I bought cassettes of many old movies for the car tape. It had many albums and I can not remember the first one I bought, but the last ones I bought was in 2006 and it was of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna & Kabul Express together. Before that I had a good collection including albums like Kal Ho Na Ho, Tere Naam, Kyon Ki, Awaarapan, Jannat, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai etc. I remember there was these special cassettes which had all the popular songs of Aamir Khan & Jagjit Singh.

answered Mar 20, 2017 by Criminal Director (134,871 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 124 views
+5 votes
5 answers 182 views