• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
0 Member And 11 Guest
+3 votes
Which was your first music purchase and the last music purchase ( ringtones excluded )
My first - jaanasheen
Last -kabhi aisa lagta Hai ( lucky ali )
All in the year 2004 . After that I didn't purchase any album (internet zindabad/murdabad)
asked in Movie Discussions by Producer (114k points)
89% Accept Rate

*Last one was jannat (2008)

Last one was Partner & it was an audio cassette.

Oh first one is tough as dad had a huge music collection, two shelf full off audio casettes, 1 shelf each for vhs cassette & audio CDs.

I think the first one I bought without my dad is Saathiya / RHTDM audio cassette, I mean Saathiya on side A & RHTDM on side B. Also there's Duplicate in 1998 but it was my uncle who paid for it.

5 Answers

+1 vote

I Do Own A Lot Of Cassettes Even Today. Mainly From Late 90s & Early 00s Era Music. I Don't Remember First Purchase. But The Last Time I Checked My Collection, Oldest One(Release Date Wise) Was Dil To Pagal Hai & Latest One Was Murder.
Regarding Music CDs, Ghajini Was The First One(Actually It Was 2008 Mashup Including Other Albums As Well) I Had Purchase. I Remember We Were Traveling Somewhere & Got It From Some Highway Hotel.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

I too purchased a music MP3 CD ,illegal one , which used to have 50-60 songs from different films .

+1 vote

I was a kid in age of buying cassette so buying wasn't meant for me but I use to play those legally purchased cassettes and CDs. Punjabi Music Industry is hige so my first CD/Cassette would be some Punjabi album only.

Though may not be first but I remember purchasing cassette of few Miss Pooja (A punjabi singer who was at her peak in mid 2000s or late 2000s). In 2011 I got a PC so afterwards I didn't purchased any CD or Cassettes which was replaced by Pen Drives.

answered by Super-star (165k points)
+1 vote

only one i ever purchased with my eidi money was awarapan.

answered by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
+1 vote

Well I bought cassettes of many old movies for the car tape. It had many albums and I can not remember the first one I bought, but the last ones I bought was in 2006 and it was of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna & Kabul Express together. Before that I had a good collection including albums like Kal Ho Na Ho, Tere Naam, Kyon Ki, Awaarapan, Jannat, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai etc. I remember there was these special cassettes which had all the popular songs of Aamir Khan & Jagjit Singh.

answered by Director (134k points)
+1 vote

First cassette: Dil to pagal hai and then mohhabatein.
First CD- jodhaa akbar, awaarapan, rnbdj

answered by Cinematographer (95.6k points)

No related questions found