• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
0 Member And 14 Guest
+4 votes
Before Hum Aapke Hain Koun happened, Madhuri starred in 46 movies and  she had only nine hits to her credit. She also gave 26 flops including 6 disasters.
In his 4 years career, Salman had an ATBB in Maine pyar KIYA with an unknown co-star like Bhagyashree as the heroine and hits like Saajan, Sanambewafa and Baaghi.
Source Link: old BOI ibos
related to an answer for: Who is more responsible for hahk sucess?
asked in Opinion by Production Accountant (22.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

Salman was a disaster solo hero back then giving 7 back to back disasters.................

Yes same like srk now a disaster hero kyun tauu g jitna nonesence bhako get utna krara jawaab milayga tujay don't worry tell me one thing then y the hell madhuri did not make anjaam, thanedaar,wajood,hum tmharay he in sanam ,mohabbat ,dil tera ashiq and many more blockbusters leave alone ATBB actually u r retard pta nai kyun abi tak ZINDA ho 2008 main mar kyun nai bye coz ur every comment starts from 92 so by this logic u should have expired in 2008 itself

5 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

I think this futile debate must be ended now no one can take anything away from salman for hahk success

As it is Bollywood is a male dominated industry and rightly so bcz there is huge gap of collections between films having male actor in lead compared to female ones

No doubt Madhuri is a vital part of Hahk and other actors should also get credit along with director and other crew members But people will always call hahk salman khan's movie period

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)
selected by
+5 votes

In those Big hits ..
Ram lakhan it was all about Anil & Jackie's film where Madhuri had less screen presence than Rakhi maa ..
regarding Hahk, Salman ka Stardom without Hahk ke baghair bhi khayam tha aur Khayam rahega .. p
Madhuri had pivotal role only in Beta, Khalnayak, Mrityudand, Gajagamini, Anjam etc
& the same Madhuri also did Dil tera Aashiq a disaster with Salman ...

answered by Second Unit Director (71.5k points)

Tridev, Ram Lakhan, Kishen Kanheiya where Anil in double role and Shilpa Shirodkar etc are multistarrers

+3 votes

Acha kiya rancho ne answer de diya nai toh madhuri ki bohat dhulai huni thi mere answer main

answered by Production Designer (15k points)
+2 votes

Her name came before Salman's in the credit this proves she was bigger then Salman during HAHK.

answered by Director (131k points)

Deepika 's name also came before SRK in ce

Since SRK started this trend of actress name before her...............

Srk ne ye trend 94 main hi shuru krdiya tha kya anjaam se ya madhuri was bigger than srk tauu g

0 votes

I Would Say The Same Thing I Had Commented In The Related Post.
In The Credits, Madhuri's Name Rolled Before Salman's. I Don't Need To Elaborate Further. Also For A Change, Heroine Was Paid More Than Hero. Shameless Reality & You Guys have To Live With It.

answered by Production Accountant (25k points)

Hahaha rajat kyun dhulai krwanay ajata tu yaar give me one single proof on it madhuri was paid more retard even boi confirmed that madhuri was paid 30 lac and salman 50 lac ab there liye 30 lac bigger hai coz u r retard soul

What Proof Do You Need? BOI Knows More Or Co-Actor Like Anupam Kher Knows What Amount His Colleagues Were Paid Off For A Movie?

Fir co actor toh amir k liye b bohat bura boltay he is jeleaous chops other actors role etc kya maan Len fir hum unki baat bolo rajat babu anupam ko toh apni fee ka pta nai hoga kitni mili thi salman ki khak pta hoga these money talks always remain secret between actor and director/producers they never leak that is working policy anupam is tukka lgaying its not true at all

Why Would Anupam Lie About That? Despite Knowing That His Next Film Was With Salman Only At That Time. Anyway I Won't Argue With You As You Want To Live In Your Dream Bubble And Don't Want To Face This Dirty Reality.

No related questions found