• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
29 Online
4 Member And 25 Guest
Members present at the site
0 votes

I want protest should happen. Bharat Mata ki Jai. Vande Mataram.

asked in General by Editor (89.6k points)
98% Accept Rate

haha yes i saw that documentary yesterday on him and his follower in UP. Its horrile . 'agar UP mein rahna ho toh Yogi Yogi kehna padega" . If you are free then watch this whole thing whats ACTUALLY happening .

SUHAS : Waise this post wasnt aout Yogi or anyone. Lekin i posted this coz few people's patriotism was at peaks in Media last year during ADHM issue and Raees issue regarding pak actors.

Adnan Siddique bhi h film mein....pta nhn tha.....n what abt that Irrfan Khan film with Saba Qamar.....that should also be banned

@iamkhan8970.. I know..I mentioned about Yogi only coz Pakistani artists will be slammed only when there's tension in the border. Otherwise the target will be Indian Muslims whom these great human beings don't consider to be Indians.

Plus the deal has already been made to pay up money before the release in the name of army & get permission to release the film. Having Pakistani actors in films won't be an issue as long as there's ceasefire.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

answered by Assistant Director (52k points)
selected by

No related questions found