Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,437 questions

236,406 answers

285,907 comments

381 users

What do you feel about Mithunda and Hrithik Roshan?

+3 votes
Mithun Chakraborty did 19 movies in 1989 and Hrithik has done only 22 movies in 17 years.Just for the record  in 1979,  Prem Nazir  released as many as 39 Malayalam  films as hero.
Source Link: ibo boi
asked Mar 18 in Movie Discussions by shah Unit Manager (38,643 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited Mar 27 by shah

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I dont think comparision should be on the basis of no. of movies done by them if you want you can compare on the basis of no. of hits

I think mithun has around 20 hits, hritik has 8 he may get close to that number by the end of his career and talent wise hritik is better for sure

answered Mar 18 by Rancho Casting Director (17,342 points)
selected Mar 19 by shah
0 votes

That is an invalid comparison. Mithun is not even fit to be a servant of hrithik. Looks, talent, dance.............hrithik is incomparable. Mithun used to do all kinds of trash films, in the 80's and even 90's............choice of films was worse than a spot boy.

answered Mar 18 by Intense Cinematographer (97,748 points)

Just for number of works, I don't compare them on quality or success.

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 108 views
108 views asked Dec 22, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (282,368 points)
+2 votes
7 answers 236 views