Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,441 questions

236,438 answers

285,925 comments

381 users

Which movie is the most sobered and under stated act of ur favourite actor to date?

+2 votes
In my opinion, HUM Saath Saath Saath is Salman 's most sobered and under stated act to date.
asked Mar 18 in Movie Discussions by shah Unit Manager (38,688 points)
99% Accept Rate

Paheli maybe................

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

For hrithik, agneepath, a few fools undermined hrithik's act in this film but for me this performance of his ranks amongst his top5.......less dialogue but the fiery angst in his eyes conveyed volumes..............the confrontation scene between him and rishi kapoor................was goosebumps inducing.

answered Mar 18 by Intense Cinematographer (97,780 points)
selected Mar 19 by shah
+1 vote

Koyla and Paheli are one of the most underrated acts of SRK for me , both performances were note worthy and marvelous

answered Mar 18 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (40,643 points)
0 votes

Aamir's performances in Raakh and 1947 earth are very under rated he was very good in those critically acclaimed movies

answered Mar 18 by Rancho Casting Director (17,365 points)
–1 vote

Never Happened With Aamir. Sooner Or Later He Has Always Received His Due. The Films,Those Where Ahead Of Their Time, Have Been Eventually Become Cults & Strong Foundation Of Aamir's Empire.

answered Mar 19 by Rajat Production Accountant (25,908 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 254 views
+5 votes
3 answers 187 views
187 views asked Oct 30 in Box Office Related by shah Unit Manager (38,688 points)