• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
22 Online
3 Member And 19 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
In my opinion, HUM Saath Saath Saath is Salman 's most sobered and under stated act to date.
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
99% Accept Rate

Paheli maybe................

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

For hrithik, agneepath, a few fools undermined hrithik's act in this film but for me this performance of his ranks amongst his top5.......less dialogue but the fiery angst in his eyes conveyed volumes..............the confrontation scene between him and rishi kapoor................was goosebumps inducing.

answered by Cinematographer (92.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Koyla and Paheli are one of the most underrated acts of SRK for me , both performances were note worthy and marvelous

answered by Assistant Director (40.4k points)
0 votes

Aamir's performances in Raakh and 1947 earth are very under rated he was very good in those critically acclaimed movies

answered by Casting Director (16k points)
–1 vote

Never Happened With Aamir. Sooner Or Later He Has Always Received His Due. The Films,Those Where Ahead Of Their Time, Have Been Eventually Become Cults & Strong Foundation Of Aamir's Empire.

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)

No related questions found