Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,439 questions

236,431 answers

285,921 comments

381 users

Akshay Kumar donates 1.08 crore to martyred CRPF jawans

+3 votes
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who has always been the first actor in the industry to do his bit for the jawans or even the under-privileged, has donated Rs 1.08 crore to the families of twelve slain jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).

Last week, the CRPF jawans were killed in Chhattisgarh after a group of the Naxals’ armed militia ambushed a road opening party.

Akshay was said to be working closely with the officials and was in touch with IPS officer Amit Lodha. The actor then decided to donate Rs 9 lakhs to each of the families of the martyred soldiers.

The IPS officer was quoted by Times of India as saying “Akshay himself has been in touch with me and he keeps enquiring about incidents and when I told him about the Sukma incident he immediately told me he would like to contribute and do his bit for the families of the martyred jawans, we are all grateful to him for this kind gesture.”
asked Mar 18 in General by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (72,891 points)
94% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are real life 'Being Humans "--Prabhu Dev

answered Mar 18 by shah Unit Manager (38,680 points)
selected Mar 20 by Kowsigan

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 73 views
+5 votes
2 answers 54 views
+3 votes
2 answers 60 views
60 views asked Apr 19, 2016 in General by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (72,891 points)