• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
3 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Second Unit Director (72.6k points)
94% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Logan - 4/5
Skull Island - 3/5

answered by Director (129k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Logan- great movie..personally i liked it...great performances...4/5...slow at some times
Skull island-just ok ok type movie....some action scenes are nice 2.5/5

answered by Location Scout (4.7k points)
+1 vote

Logan gets a 4/5 from me. Haven't seen Kong yet.

answered by Camera Operator (11k points)
0 votes

Logan was just out of this world..... Just wish there was little more melodrama....

answered by Director (130k points)
–1 vote

Logan.

Its a Bad movie. You can skip it. Too boring and only climax is good. Overall bad.. Though i dont like these kind of Hand to Hand fight wali films lekin expected little good from Logan lekin it was disappointing . 1/5
Kong Skull Island

Average movie with not so good screenplay and only actions are superb. 3/5. One time watch for the lovely visuals and actions.

answered by Editor (89.7k points)

Tu bhai happy new year movie dhek...teri lia HNY 4 star movie...

Dude you just rated logan 1 star. Shame dude. HNY best film ever.

Greak bro HNY,Ra one,Fan,Diwali 4-4.5 star movie iske lia.....Iske movie test hee asa hee..HNY best movie ever..

Iska bas chale toh Shashank Redepmtion ko 1 star de dega.

No related questions found