• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
1 Member And 23 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
Positives like salman Khan coming with kabir khan after bajrangi bhaijaan. And Movie being emotions driven.

Can a foreign actress be considered a negative point, or title, or pre eid release or Chinese language usage in the movie (may be) or any other.

P. S. Im not worried about Sohail Khan being there in the movie.... I know kabir khan can extract good stuff from anyone.... Plus its more like a cameo for him as an actor.
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (134k points)
68% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Nothing negative except for free runs

answered by Production Accountant (25.4k points)
selected by
+5 votes

Well to make you happy I could say Shah rukh Khan's role as a special appearance. If in case that role doesn't fit in the script as expected.

But overall, negative could be story not clicking with the audience or to say matching the expectations.

EID is synonymous with Salman Khan now. A huge event film. Casting wise not a problem.

One concern would be the Chinese actors & if Kabir gonna use their language often as our audience won't enjoy subtitles much.

That's the minor thing. Kabir Khan & Salman Khan both know how important to make the film as INDIAN as possible. Infact only Salman & Aamir are the ones (among event films) giving the stories of our heartland. Such huge turn up at theatres as well as TV viewing is coz of that.

answered by Mega Star (231k points)

These big star cameos only bring cheers from audience... There is way no way that can be a bad thing....

P. S. We all know what's gonna happen in that scene... It'll be a brilliant scene... Where laxman surprise all with magic....!!

+3 votes

POSITIVES: Salman khan, his supreme record on eid, his much improved script sense in recent times

NEGATIVES: Written by kabir khan himself, suspect script unlike BB which wasnt written by kabir, sohail khan, presence of chinese actors might make it a little more niche..

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
+3 votes

I find only two negatives for Tubelight one is no free run like Xmas 2nd cameo of srk is useless free main srk 350 cr ka member ban jayga bhalay hi role 2 minute ka ho his fans will b on sky high and after release Bazigar,criminal,rajat etc will not b visible on this forum for at least a month inshallah and v will miss them

answered by Casting Director (16k points)
+1 vote

Agar content ki baat kar rahe ho tanveer,to Pink/neerja 375cr chodo,275cr chodo,175 cr chodo,75 cr bhi kyun nahi kar payi.

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)

These movies released on 1000 screens.... Limited exposure.

Bhai Saab wo sab commercial movies thodi thi like Dangal aur dusri baat unki screens b 4000 thoda mili thi 3sri baat unko 3-4 weeks free run thoda hi mila tha 4ti baat WO sab Xmas pe thodi release hui thi

+1 vote

Except Collection all things are positive for the films...

answered by Director (121k points)

everything is positive......!! collections bhe positive hain.... whatever it is....... its still the highest grossing below average ..... of all time. salman khan hai .... sultan of bollywood.

everything is positive......!! collections bhe positive hain.... whatever it is....... its still the highest grossing below average ..... of all time. salman khan hai .... sultan of bollywood.

Hahahahhahahhahah

0 votes

Well the script might need a good lead actor..

answered by Director (132k points)

Fill in the blank... To better describe yourself

____ my friends think I'm a smartass but I'm a dumbass

Your options

1- yes
2- no

Is that an optional question or fill in the blank... -_-

0 votes

If You Were Expecting An ATG As Boxoffice Juggernaut, Then Just To Remind You There Is No Aamir Khan. Perhaps A Major Negative Point.

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)

Grand Nova, If Salman With 5.57 Feet Height Can Grab Then Aamir With 5.52 Feet Height Can Definitely Grab. Anyway It Doesn't Matter. His Servants Do Such Things For Him.
being_tanveer, I Would Say The Common Things Between Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Tees Maar Khan, Don 2, Dabangg 2, Dhoom : , PK, Dilwale & Dangal. All Of Them Were X-Mas Releases. But Only FIVE Of Them Became ATGs. And Not So Surpringly All Of Them Featured AAMIR KHAN.
And One Cant Beg Free Run. The Biggest Mega-Star Gets Free Run Easily. You Got To Know About Might Of The Mightiest Khan, When Salman Had To Confirm Whether Aamir Will Be Coming On X-Mas 2K17 Or Not Before Announcing TZH. That's Called The Fear. Fear Of What Mistake Shahrukh Had Done Before Announcing Raees, Of Course Salman Wouldn't Want To Repeat That.

Haha haha then what happened to the force with The laash and dhobi ghaat and what will happen with Secret superstar can ace khan save secret superstar without xmas ?

I Think Now I Should Stop Arguing As You Are Bringing In Ace's Niche Films In The Discussion To Save Your Idol's Arse. Remember, Aamir Khan In A Commercial Film Is In Different League Altogether. Way Ahead of Others.

Tu rehnay de rajat tuj se na ho payga

No related questions found