• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
0 Member And 21 Guest
+3 votes
Aamir Khan may be one of the most celebrated actors of his time and a front runner for this year’s National Award (Best Actor) but that does not change his resolution to not attend any award function. His last release ‘Dangal’, which is the all-time highest grossing film in the history of Bollywood, is one of the frontrunners for this year’s prestigious National Award (Best Picture) and Aamir may also be considered for the best Actor honour.

When asked if the four-time National award winner will have a change of heart if the honour is yet again bestowed upon him, his answer is sans diplomacy and very precise. He reported said: I don’t go to award functions. For me the biggest award is the audiences’ reaction and love. I don’t want to comment on awards.

《The only award show Aamir has attended in a very long time was the 2002 Oscars.

Aamir may win 2 more awards this time to take his tally of Total National awards to a staggering number 6》
Source Link: http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/150317/i-dont-go-to-award-functions-aamir-khan-on-attending-national-award-ceremony.html
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Designer (12.6k points)
92% Accept Rate

edited by

Aamir boycotted award shows after 1993

Which are 4 National Awards of Aamir?

1st one was a special mention for Qsqt and Raakh as actor

2nd 3rd and 4th were as producer for best film lagaan taare zameen par and a documentry madness in desert

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Salute to you, Aamir Sir

answered by Production Designer (13.6k points)
selected by

No related questions found