• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
25 Online
2 Member And 23 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes

Can't imagine the other khans in these roles....................................

asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (269k points)
92% Accept Rate

Nope..happy new year is biggest.
It trends as best film ever..others are not.

5 Answers

+5 votes

farmaya jaata hai k ......... JITNE MUN UTNI BAATEIN

answered by Producer (118k points)
+4 votes

Thats your point of view as a fan or else salman was also good in tere naam and bajrangi bhaijaan

Aamir in lagaan rang de basanti sarfarosh jo jeeta wahi sikandar rangeela and pk was brilliant
, the movies i mentioned about aamir are not only one of his best performences bt also one of the best performances of bollywood specially lagaan rdb and pk

Indicine many times said there has been no better performance than Aamir's Pk in last 10 years, performances of lagaan and rang de basanti are among the top performances of Indian cinema

Nothing Taking away from srk the above mentioned roles of srk are one of the best performances Industry has ever seen bt so is lagaan rdb and pk

And Even srk cant be imagined as in characters played by other 2 khans period

answered by Location Scout (3.6k points)
edited by

Mnik performance is better than pk's.....

+4 votes

By your logic I don't even think any other actor can play radhay of tere naam better than Salman khan so better u leave this forum forever along with your nonsense questions and idiotic comments

answered by Location Scout (4.1k points)
+2 votes

Yes along with Swades, kabhi haa kabhi naa, don2, Kal Ho naa Ho.

answered by Editor (84.8k points)
+1 vote

I also can't imagine Shahrukh in Andaz Apna Apna, TERE NAAM, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Dabangg, Biwi No. I etc.
And Rangeela, he will never able to do the role.

answered by Location Manager (6k points)

No related questions found