• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
0 Member And 16 Guest
+8 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Super-star (163k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by

Shahrukh Fans & Disappointment Go Hand In Hand. I'd Be Really Surprised If You Don't Get Disappointed, Yet Again.

Shahrukh Fans & Disappointment Go Hand In Hand hahhahaha so true!........

why..@baadshah u don't like vfx laced battle theme films..?

i love it n i love vfx the most in it.......rated Baahubali leniently with 3.25/5 cz it was grand n had some good fighting strategies plus ending was very good.....but hated the vfx work for most parts with only some palace scenes looking grand n real.....i don't know how people act as seeing some great effects when any eye can see that many scenes r jst characters running infront of a green/blue screen......remember people saying after Baahubali release that 'trailer didn't hv finished work but look at the vfx in film, effects were great' ...but i saw the same thing in film as i saw in trailer.....i believe that India has one of the best vfx artists n cheap too, so this lame excuse of budget is limited, 'Hollywood has budget' is all crap......u have this kind of vfx when u take audience for granted....n south industry does take its audience for granted a lot......but for Baahubali 2, they should have been serious but they r not....again cartoons r made in the name of great vfx......give half of the budget to Malay Gaon Ka Superhero artist, even he will create this kind of scenes.....Rajamauli has grandness in his thought process which most of the directors lack, but vfx is the most important part to back it n u should work on it dedicatedly.....Baahubali 2 is like Krrish 3 of Rajmauli, taking audience for granted even after having money

14 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Brilliant Promo for a Brilliant Sequel , though some scenes are copied from 300 but still it looks good , anuskha is looking gorgeous, sets looking huge and marvelous ,love the aggression parts so much, hope so movie lives upto its expectation now, 4/5 for trailer.

answered by Unit Manager (38.9k points)
selected by
+3 votes

I m out of words whatta trailer
April 28 come fast

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
+3 votes

Slightly disappointed by the trailer. They should have been more subtle. We knew there would be a battle between Prabhas' and Rana's armies. Producers should have kept the battle scenes away from the public eye until they watched it in the theater. Now we all know how the final battle scenes look like, not very different from the 1st film. A lot of the curiosity factor is gone.
But then again this is S S Rajmouli, so there must definitely be lot of surprises in store. The 1st film is one of the most rewatchable films I have ever seen.

answered by Assistant Director (41.3k points)
+3 votes

I didn't like this.......................

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)
+2 votes

Tubelight tzh zara side ho jao... yeh aa gaya contender for atg...

Cant wait for 28th april

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)

Side. No other Indian film is in picture even. 100cr Day 1 & 300cr Weekend is what Baahubali aims.

And i hope it gets there... such efforts need to be rewarded

+2 votes

Visuals - 3.25/5
Overall - 3/5

Get Ready....

P.S: IMO Bahubali 1 Trailer was much better

answered by Production Designer (14.2k points)
edited by

1st trailer had different motive that is to actually make people aware of film. While this one is like "Alright you know its coming but now see how big it is coming".

1st one made me more excited, that level is missing this time. Still it is far better from our bollywood trailers in terms of Scale,Visuals and many more departments.

+2 votes

batman v superman ..rise of baahubali

this right there is a spit on the face of bollywood...

bollywood should shut its shop and join tollywood.... they are definitely leading in every aspect ...if baahubali is the flagship of tollywood....

answered by Director (132k points)
+2 votes

The trailer is more like a show of the stunning visuals & action that we are going to witness in the movie, and the revelation of the plot is very less. Therefore its a very well crafted trailer. Now you have to watch the movie without knowing much details about the plot. Anyways, I feel the editing could've been slightly better, but the background music gives you goosebump feel. Overall, 3.5/5 for the trailer and of course eagerly waiting for it (since almost two years actually).
"Jab tak tum mere sath ho mujhe maarne wala paida nahi hua mama"....Finally we will get the answer on 28th April, you know the question.

answered by Director (131k points)
+2 votes

Enough to woo Indian audiences... and... it's sequel. Earth shattering opening for sure.

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)
+2 votes

Outstanding visuals. Fdfs confirmed. Opening day will be a record for sure.

answered by Editor (82.8k points)
+2 votes

Saw the trailer in its original version ie Telugu ..
much better than the first part ..
All in all it will be a Hurricane at box office worldwide ...
just one word ... SPECTACULAR !

answered by Second Unit Director (71.5k points)
+2 votes

Super awesome trailer.Expect hurricane at boxoffice this April.Bollywood should try something like this.Visuals are outstanding and whole cast seem to have done great job again.Super excited.

answered by Director (135k points)
+2 votes

answered by Assistant Director (52.9k points)

Ante na ? Only a thumbs up?

+1 vote

3/5 . It was a vague trailer. Nothing was shown except the scale of the movie and visual effects were also just decent. It reminded me of Guardians of the galaxy 2 trailer as that was also a similar case where 1st movie was outstanding and 2nd part's trailer was all about extravaganza. Will open big but if it has to go 200cr or 250cr+ in hindi then it has to be as good as 1st part.Though combining all versions it will be the highest grossing movie of all time in indian cinema beating PK's 730cr even if its just good.

answered by Assistant Director (41.6k points)

"Though combining all versions it will bethe highest grossing movie of all time in indian cinema beating PK's 730cr even if itsjust good." - Bhai bas yeh bata do tumhe aur kya chahiye?? :'( Baahubali 2 will be good in the worst case, Rajamouli is enough for a good movie, and visuals are a plus = sureshot hit

PK's Worldwide Gross Stands At 745 Plus Crores.

No related questions found