• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
1 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
0 votes
asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (276k points)
89% Accept Rate

Simply title it TIGER. Discussion finish.

Tiger title already exists. No rights to use it.

Tiger is back??? Gabbar is Back already exists. Same way Golmaal Returns, Hanuman Returns are already there. Just coz it's a sequel doesn't mean they'll be less creative.

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

For me....

Tiger Sabki Marega.....

Ya

Tiger Sabki Keh Ke Lega....

were better titles than anything else.....

Any way.....

Returns/is Back....seems now cliche ......been used so many times...nothing original....
So for me atleast I'll not say its the best title but still better than Overused ones....
And as u already know...that what happened with BB title when it was announced and what happened after the film........

So If the Film is Good/makes records...then believe me nobody is going to say or discuss whether Tiger Zinda Hain Or Tiger is Back....
Everyone is going to say "Tiger ne Sabki Le Li"......... ...(and that was my title I wanted to give)...

answered by Production Accountant (25.6k points)
selected by

Agree with the comment, 'return' seems too typical.
Besides, the first film was Ek Tha Tiger...so it's only fair the sequel would consist of hindi besides the word 'tiger'

+3 votes

Bhaisaab mujhe lagta hai kay ..
Tiger Zinda Hai title mein jo wazan hai wo
Tiger is Back / Tiger returns mein utna wazan nahi hoga ....
even Short names TZH sounds good than
TIB / TR ....

answered by Executive Producer (65.2k points)
edited by

Since Tiger didn't died so why Tiger Zinda Hai............

No no sir in the end credits it tells that ..
Kayi jagah Tiger aur Zoya ko dekha gaya par yakeen nahi hua ke wo waqai mein wohi hain ya nahin ..
Tiger aur Zoya ko lapata kharaar diya gaya aur unki talaash dono deshon ki secret agencies milkar kar rahe hain ..
yeh sunkar wo jahan bhi hoonge muskura rahe honge ..
In sequel Tiger instead of hiding Roars loudly by some incident there starts the story kay ...
" Tiger Zinda Hai " ...

+3 votes

buddhe brain main cheezein asani se samajj nahe ati ........ is liye main samjhata hun tjhe. i feel like ab ye mera part time kaam ban gaya hai.

raw and isi are skeptic about tiger's existence... they find proof that he's dead . while tiger has been doing his thing discretely ..... then scenario happens and to their surprise .....it is revealed to them.... that they have been living in denial . that moment is for goosebumps for audience. when one of the characters say..looking towards the camera .. TIGER ZINDA HAI ....... i think that may be the interval point.

dont ask me how i know it.........i just know things.... aise hi nahe mjhe grand nova ki post di gai.

answered by Director (123k points)

No related questions found