• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
3 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Shahrukh in Ddlj  is more loved and known to the audience but I feel Aamir in Rangeela is better in performance
Choices:
1. Aamir
2. Shahrukh
asked in Old by Production Accountant (22.4k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by

In case someone says that aamir stopped going to awards after rangeela then they must check their facts bcz aamir refused the invitation of filmfare awards in 1996 itself when awards for 1995 were to be given then ramu said i will collect the award on your behalf bcz he was confident aamir would win all these things can be found in interview of aamir post super success of rangeela and was even posted in this forum

Aamir for Rangeela without a doubt.All this rumour of Aamir boycotting after rangeela is SRK fan's work.He stopped after Anil's Beta fiasco of buying award.

Aamir's performance in Rangeela was far better.

6 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Any unbaised person will admit that Aamir's performance was better than srk im not taking anything away from srk his acting was brilliant and even the role of raj of Atbb ddlj is more iconic than munna of BLOCKBUSTER rangeela

still purely on basis of acting i will choose Aamir

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)
selected by
+6 votes

Aamir in Rangeela.......

answered by Assistant Director (42.6k points)
+4 votes

Aamir for Rangeela without a doubt.All this rumour of Aamir boycotting after rangeela is SRK fan's work.He stopped after Anil's Beta fiasco of buying award.

answered by Location Manager (7k points)

Nothing else can be expected from worst fan base

When it comes to creating fake records, spreading false collections/figures/news, overpraising their fav star and degrading opponents/rivals of their fav star none can compete with srk fans

+2 votes

God of Bollywood Aamir was better.............

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)
+2 votes

Aamir for rangeela, no two ways about it, ddlj is one of the most loved films and my personal fav......but aamir deserved best actor in 1995.

answered by Editor (82.6k points)
–4 votes

EQUAL............................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)

No related questions found