• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
6 Online
0 Member And 6 Guest
+3 votes

Months after director Sanjay Leela Bhansali was attacked on the sets of Padmavati in Jaipur, the film’s sets were vandalised and set on fire in Kolhapur on Tuesday night in a fresh case of vandalism. The film’s sets were attacked between 1 and 2 am on Wednesday and according to reports, animals were present on Padmavati sets at the time of the incident and a horse is said to be badly injured.
A lot of antique props have completely been burned down.
Before setting the venue on fire, they also damaged the cars parked around the sets. They allegedly set on fire the costumes of the film and also torched the fodder kept for the horses, senior police inspector, Panhala Police Station, Dhanya Kumar Godse told PTI.
http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/padmavati-set-in-kolhapur-torched-by-unidentified-men-police-probe-underway-3335200.html
Source Link: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/padmavati-sets-attacked-and-set-on-fire-in-kolhapur-sanjay-leela-bhansali-safe-4569718/
asked in Box Office Related by Unit Manager (31.2k points)
24% Accept Rate

actor playing jehadi will be adored by their followers

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

This is pure illiteracy . Inspite of the assurance by SLB to omit controversial scenes they refuse to back off ? Intolerance is rising .

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by

Charlie, a handful of miscreants vandalizing.....that is not intolerance, asli intolerance congress ke time pe thi, bjp ke nahi.

Chill bros ..I was talking in general . I ain't blaming BJP for this . The govt belongs to Congress in Rajasthan ..It's their responsibility . And baazigar bhaisaab my answer includes​ all the societies of the country​ . I mean all of the cultures and sub cultures are feeling threatened by something which is harmless . Some sections in the Communities doesn't understands what's the big deal if a girl sings devotional song from other religions . Iam a non Hindu but my favourite festival is sankratri ..No body should care ..But right now nobody is uncaring and that's lessening of tolerance ..Hence intolerance.

Bhai bjp ki sarkar hai iss waqt rajasthan me

Oh yes Raje is the cm ..U know iam a time traveller .. Sometimes I get confused between 2017 and 2013.

+1 vote

Intimate scenes were there in the film removed after protests,shame on bhansali for showing the queen with the terrorist.

answered by All Time best! (282k points)
+1 vote

I am feeling padmavati will be postponed to 18 and dutt biopic will take on that date

answered by Production Designer (15k points)

may be...

Yes even I feel so.... Padmavati won't make it to November 17 release date with so much hurdles

0 votes

UP elections are done .. so now no need of intolerance debate .. because that will immediately benefit congress/left parties

answered by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

Despite BHANSALI assurance... they have doubt... Deepika cleavage pasan nahi hota hoga.
Even if scene deleted... Deepika going to show her clevage. Aisa soch raha hoga otherwise such indicident ... really unexpected.

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)

Who has a problem with deepika's cleavage ..Saamne Laaya jaye usse.

Rajputs don't want to watch Deepi cleavage.... isliye he sab incident ho raha hai

0 votes

Intolerance,these type of goons should be punished hardly by govt.What govt. will do!State govt. may be secretly instigating this.

answered by Production Accountant (23.3k points)

No related questions found