Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,706 questions

242,251 answers

293,744 comments

396 users

Padmavati set burn by Goons using Petrol Bombs at Night. Horses r seriously Injured. Bollywood is being terrorised

+3 votes

Months after director Sanjay Leela Bhansali was attacked on the sets of Padmavati in Jaipur, the film’s sets were vandalised and set on fire in Kolhapur on Tuesday night in a fresh case of vandalism. The film’s sets were attacked between 1 and 2 am on Wednesday and according to reports, animals were present on Padmavati sets at the time of the incident and a horse is said to be badly injured.
A lot of antique props have completely been burned down.
Before setting the venue on fire, they also damaged the cars parked around the sets. They allegedly set on fire the costumes of the film and also torched the fodder kept for the horses, senior police inspector, Panhala Police Station, Dhanya Kumar Godse told PTI.
http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/padmavati-set-in-kolhapur-torched-by-unidentified-men-police-probe-underway-3335200.html
Source Link: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/padmavati-sets-attacked-and-set-on-fire-in-kolhapur-sanjay-leela-bhansali-safe-4569718/
asked Mar 15, 2017 in Box Office Related by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,686 points)
24% Accept Rate

actor playing jehadi will be adored by their followers

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

This is pure illiteracy . Inspite of the assurance by SLB to omit controversial scenes they refuse to back off ? Intolerance is rising .

answered Mar 15, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (118,974 points)
selected Mar 21, 2017 by Rocsky

Chill bros ..I was talking in general . I ain't blaming BJP for this . The govt belongs to Congress in Rajasthan ..It's their responsibility . And baazigar bhaisaab my answer includes​ all the societies of the country​ . I mean all of the cultures and sub cultures are feeling threatened by something which is harmless . Some sections in the Communities doesn't understands what's the big deal if a girl sings devotional song from other religions . Iam a non Hindu but my favourite festival is sankratri ..No body should care ..But right now nobody is uncaring and that's lessening of tolerance ..Hence intolerance.

Bhai bjp ki sarkar hai iss waqt rajasthan me

Oh yes Raje is the cm ..U know iam a time traveller .. Sometimes I get confused between 2017 and 2013.

@Intense, i guess now you know what is Asli Intolerance..??

+1 vote

Intimate scenes were there in the film removed after protests,shame on bhansali for showing the queen with the terrorist.

answered Mar 15, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,015 points)
+1 vote

I am feeling padmavati will be postponed to 18 and dutt biopic will take on that date

answered Mar 16, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22,834 points)

may be...

Yes even I feel so.... Padmavati won't make it to November 17 release date with so much hurdles

0 votes

UP elections are done .. so now no need of intolerance debate .. because that will immediately benefit congress/left parties

answered Mar 16, 2017 by bollyranga Camera Operator (10,000 points)
0 votes

Despite BHANSALI assurance... they have doubt... Deepika cleavage pasan nahi hota hoga.
Even if scene deleted... Deepika going to show her clevage. Aisa soch raha hoga otherwise such indicident ... really unexpected.

answered Mar 16, 2017 by Agan Executive Producer (64,364 points)

Who has a problem with deepika's cleavage ..Saamne Laaya jaye usse.

Rajputs don't want to watch Deepi cleavage.... isliye he sab incident ho raha hai

0 votes

Intolerance,these type of goons should be punished hardly by govt.What govt. will do!State govt. may be secretly instigating this.

answered Mar 16, 2017 by hasan Production Accountant (23,625 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 276 views
276 views asked Dec 7, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,142 points)
+2 votes
1 answer 128 views