Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,517 questions

249,342 answers

304,874 comments

396 users

Saif Ali Khan confirms talks are on for Go Goa Gone sequel.

+4 votes
http://linkis.com/www.filmfare.com/new/S7uix

This just in! Saif Ali Khan is working on a sequel to his 2013 zombie comedy, Go Goa Gone. Confirming the news, Saif revealed, "Yes, I'd like to make a sequel. We have just started talking about it. It's premature to say anything. Some parts of the original film were really funny but some parts didn't work. Hopefully we'll get it all right this time. Let's see how it plays out."

Sources close to the project reveal that most of the original cast including Vir Das and Kunal Kemmu will return for the sequel. The project is currently in scripting stage and is expected to go on floors later this year.
Source Link: http://linkis.com/www.filmfare.com/new/S7uix
asked Mar 15, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (259,198 points)
100% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

We want kareena to in it......

answered Mar 15, 2017 by lxbhsh Assistant Director (55,452 points)
selected Mar 16, 2017 by suhas

Black handsome guy ? U r talking about me?

+1 vote

i like saif ali khan.......he's an honest guy.

for part 1 he said the crew and special effects were brought from west and they charged only fraction of what they were being charged in india.

ridiculing his movies released in 90s. .....

staying dressed up like a gentlemahn.....

naap tol k jawab daina questions ka

brilliant actor. omkara

he's a good guy.

answered Mar 15, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (150,923 points)
+1 vote

Go Goa Gone was a hatke and fine film. 1st time ever such a film was tried.I want the sequel.

answered Mar 15, 2017 by Sanal Star (142,724 points)
0 votes

Nice entertaining film..............................................

answered Mar 15, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,086 points)

Film mein drugs tha , alcohol , Western culture .. aur aap bolte Hai ke "nice entertaining film" ..Yeh hamare sabhyata ke khilaaf hai ..aapne mayoos kia bhiasaab.

Bada dukh hua...............................