• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+1 vote
Its entertaining, desi and the second half is damn emotional. Loved the way the movie was made, so subtle yet effective. And the chemistry between Alia and Varun was just incredible, it reminded me of young Srk-Kajol. Varun's innocent acting is his strength. This way he easily connects with the audience and audience feel his pains and sorrows. Varun is such a charmer that he can make you cry for him. Alia on the other hand is as usual given a very good performance. She was looking stunning as well...Overall Badrinath Ki Dulhaniya is a notch higher than Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya. Rating 3.5/5.
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (135k points)
38% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

For Me Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya was better..I connected with the emotions of Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya more.. Anyways both are good Entertainers

answered by Producer (101k points)
0 votes

This is actually a lesson for these new age stars, do these massy and earthy kind of family films, the main reason why salman, aamir or even srk etc are megastars because of the trust of the family audience. If the likes of varun, ranveer, rk can make these kind of films, they can post a bigger threat to the khan supremacy.

answered by Producer (111k points)

Craze for Varun was amazing in the Theatre... People were hooting clapping dancing in the Theatre..Never seen such craze for a young Star in Theatre...Looked like I am watching a Superstar movie..He has become mass Favourite

Ya man, youre right, long time baad, I saw such claaping for varun, I know some users hate him, but he is a mass superstar in the making.

He is a mass Superstar but he appeals to every section of audience..Only so called psuedo intellectuals hate him..With time he will also become more mature in his acting and will become great actor in future ..He has excellent script sense

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 101 views
+3 votes
2 answers 100 views