• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
12 Online
0 Member And 12 Guest
+3 votes
Tubelight - Chodo, Everyone knows that it will be a huge success at any scenario.

TZH - I know that some people are understimating it's bo potential because it is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and not Khan. I want to tell them that they are doing same mistake which they did for Dangal. Just don't understimate...  Movie will be having the biggest buzz of all time. It will open to never seen before occupancy.
asked in General by Assistant Director (43.1k points)
85% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Hope hopes become true

answered by Unit Manager (30.6k points)
+1 vote

Tubelight 370+ while TZH 350+ inshallah

answered by Casting Director (17.4k points)
+1 vote

I feel quite a few people are sceptical about tubelight......but it will do 350cr lt.
TZH will shatter records in its first weekend, promises to be a real high budget extavaganza.....but wont have the legs to beat sultan or pk. I feel it will do between 290 to 305cr.

answered by Cinematographer (92.6k points)
0 votes

TZH ...... if solo... 400 cr .
Can't say about tubelight. Target will be 300 cr.

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)

No related questions found