• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
2 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
If you create a Amazon account using your mobile no or email, you can access Amazon Prime for free for a month. You can get one more month with a fresh email. All Yashraj films and many other bollywood/regional films are available for free, which otherwise may cost you 100s of rupees on Google Play or iTunes.

Popular Hollywood films including Batman v Superman, The Godfather, Mission Impossible 5, Transformers, Terminator Genisys, Memento etc. are also available for free.

TV series like Mad Men, Dexter, Grand Tour, Mozart in the Jungle etc. are also available for free.

Not all films are available (Marvel films for eg.), but some are better than none. Almost every major film is free on Amazon Prime in the US, hope they make them free in India as well.
asked in General by Unit Manager (40k points)
52% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+2 votes

Thanks for sharing this info

answered by Producer (105k points)
+1 vote

Lol. I do the same on netflix to avoid the membership fees.

answered by Executive Producer (64.5k points)

Lol But you need to give credit card info on Netflix. On Amazon you don't need that.

Lol, dint know that. but for the first time I gave my card on netflix, then my dad's, then my mom's, then my sis................3months to aise hi ho gye.

0 votes

Add Hotstar Premium is in that list.....(shows like Games of thrones are available to prime members.... 1st month free)
Jio Cinema too might have good content (I don't have the app so can't say)

answered by Production Accountant (21.4k points)

No related questions found