• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
23 Online
3 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
I agree that Modi Ji is Aamir khan of politics but Rahul Gandhi is also Akshay Kumar with 3 small hits. So Cong spokesmen can reply to BJP.
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/840849165227827201?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5876410209
asked in General by Production Designer (12.8k points)
92% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I think RG is like Harman Baweja or Neil Nitin Mukesh, not Akshay, who is one of the top 5 stars of Bollywood..
A big joke is that KRK compared himself with Al Pacino.....
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/840202308394852353

answered by Unit Manager (40k points)
selected by
0 votes

Rahul gandhi is neil nitin mukesh of bollywood.

answered by All Time best! (276k points)
0 votes

Ok then,

Srk is Vladimir Putin ......
Putin - World's strongest leader since early 2000''s.

Srk - Bollywoods biggest star since 2000's.

He was not doing well, but whole world knows that even during Russias bad time he maitained his supreme stand and never subjugated to the west. His policies in middle east and in Afghanistan have been crucial. Since US policies has failed in me and Afghanistan.
And now he once again going to be " The Man " in world politics. Same with Srk, his films are not working well, but his delivery at opening day and weekend always ensured that he is the king. And now with Rehnuma and dwarf he once again going to rise...

Salman is Xi Zinping..... China's tremendous rise and Xi Zinpings strong leadership. The he man. No challenge whatsoever.
The Putin and Zinping have come together for mutual benefit same is the case with Srk and Salman...

answered by Assistant Director (41.7k points)

Who is the Obama & Trump in B'wood .

Ha ha. Tu to bahot aage nikal gaya....
See, actually Obama is a Akshay Kumar of bollywood.
Both were outsiders, and coming from small background. They made their own way and rose to the higher position.
For Obama, It was always hard to sustain in active politics. To grab president nomination despite the presence of heavy weight like Clinton was a big thing. Same is the case with Akshay. He has struggled. In the dominance of Khan, Akshay has made his own way.

When it comes to greatness Obama is never considered as the great president of USA. Not even among top 20 great president's of USA. Same is the case with Akshay. He will never be in the great superstars of bollywood.

And Actually Donald Trump is Aamir Khan of Bollywood.
Why ?
See, Trump is the representative of " Post truth " world. He is the leader of changed west. He knew what exactly people of USA or West's actually want. He has left the neo liberal scenario and came to represent the pro protectionist west.
The same way Aamir Khan has identified the changed perspective of audience in multiplex era . He is feeding what actually people want " A good film ". As in 2004/5 nobody was even thinking that Trump can be a nominee of Republicans, the same way I don't think Aamir ( after break ) was considered as the potential game changer in multiplex era.

@Boxofficeman, very good comparisons man, are you studying political science? Kaafi knowledge hai aapko

great comparison boxofficeman bro.
just great.
Can I get your fb id?

No related questions found