• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
0 Member And 9 Guest
+3 votes
Includes all stars, the khans, ajay, akshay
asked in Opinion by Editor (86.9k points)
95% Accept Rate
  1. Andaz Apna Apna
  2. Agneepath
  3. 1942: A Love Story
  4. Zakhm
  5. Maachis (Not sure what the verdict was from this movie)
  6. Akele Hum Akele Tum
  7. 1942: Earth
  8. Khamoshi: The Musical
  9. Hu Tu Tu
  10. Aatish: Feel the Fire

Baadshah comes to my mind right now

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Andaz Apna Apna will be Blockbuster if released today also Akele Hum Akele Tum...Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander will be Blockbuster too as well now

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)
selected by

Bro jjws though wasnt a huge hit but it was a successful movie even commercially it wasnt a flop

I know It was a success but at present it will be Huge Blockbuster..It was ahead of its time..Most of Aamir movies were ahead of its time in 90s..Even I love HHRPK..For such a young actor to play such a mature role.. That's what we call versatility.. Greatest Actor Superstar of all time

A Young Actor doing Darr and Baazigar is the Real versatility.HHRPK is just a good film.

SRK had to take the risk to make a mark in the industry..And he did it and luckily it worked big for him..If it wouldn't have worked people would have criticised him

+3 votes

Andaz Apna Apna will top the list

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)
+3 votes

Andaz APNA APNA........ It earned nearly double its budget but is a flop because of such and such and such and such reasons.

answered by Production Accountant (24.6k points)
edited by
+3 votes

Andaz apna apna and veergathi

answered by Production Designer (15.7k points)
+2 votes
  1. Auzaar

2. Josh

3. Andaz Apna Apna

4. Baaghi (Salman)

5. Agneepath (Big B)

6. Balwan (Suneil Shetty)

7. Platform

Mass oriented Action films would have been success today, now there is a shortage.

answered by Location Scout (4.8k points)

Well, I don't think all the action movies from the 90s era would have been a success today not even Balwaan, Auzaar or Platform. Only a few would have been a done well in my opinion.

Baaghi will be HIT in updated BOI.

+1 vote

Andaaz Apna Apna,Trimurti, Akele Hum Akele Tum,Veergati.Also Dil Se would've been a success.

answered by Director (136k points)

Akele HUM akele tum was too emotional and my friend cried at the theater. Its case was like that of Tere Naam.

No related questions found