• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
1 Member And 23 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
Hailed as classic today, both actors are perfect in comic timings. The movie is so replete with hilarious, cult lines and moments and it's tough to choose one of them.
Choices:
1. Amir 2. Salman
asked in Old by Unit Manager (35.8k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited by

it is Aamir with double Aa
n answer is Aamir

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Both of them played their roles properly. Aamir was supposed to play smart guy and Salaman was supposed to play stupid guy. I think both of them did justice to their roles.

answered by Location Manager (8k points)
selected by
+6 votes

It's innocent Salman for sure.....

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
+3 votes

It's Aamir With Double 'A'.
I Don't Think It Is Tough To Choose Anyone Of Them. Aamir Khan Anyday.
Fun Fact: Salman's Only Film That Featured In IMDb Top 250 Starred Aamir Khan.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

But to critics its tough

+3 votes

My choice is Aamir khan but Salman was good too it is one of the rare bollywood film that you can watch repeatedly

answered by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
+1 vote

Crime Master GOGO.....................................................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)
+1 vote

Aamir was better in terms of acting, way better and fab comic timing. But cant discount salman as well. The movie was about amar and prem. Unmatchable duo......both of them made AAA the cult that it is today.

answered by Cinematographer (96.1k points)

No related questions found