+2 votes
Didn't have gud knowledge on Dilip kumer,rajesh khanna & other yester year heros..
 So making this post...

Do they have gud mass following like Amitabh ...being a superstar and being a mass superstar is differant.

I also read/heard that...

Dilip is great actor but not a mass superstar..?
& rajesh kanna is romantic star but his following limted to few sections....?
--------------------------

Answer/comment with proper explanation...no one word answers..
asked in Box Office Related by Assistant Director (58.5k points)
88% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Dharam Paaji then Big B then Sunny & Govinda and now Salman...........................

answered by All Time best! (291k points)
selected by

You must add Mithun Chakravati also.

Yaa and Ajay & Akshay...............Ajay was very popular in 90's.

+3 votes

If you are talking about a real big star who was celebrated amongst masses, the first one would be Dharmendra.

answered by Star (141k points)
+3 votes

Will be in that order Dharm g, Amitabh, sunny deol, and salman khan Bki sab had little bit pull for masses

answered by Production Accountant (28.1k points)
+2 votes

Dilip Kumar was the first star of the masses but himself a hinterland origin but Salman Khan is the first star of the masses from a metropolis

answered by Editor (88.1k points)
+1 vote

Ashok Kumar most probably was the first popular star of Bollywood ( I may be wrong) . I took his name because of the movie kismet , which was released in early 40s and was hugely popular.

answered by Director (125k points)

You are not wrong...........Waiting for 11th......D day..?

Yes..11th March ..Stock market is expecting an easy BJP victory ..And the markets are rarely wrong in these matters cause they somehow get some inside info ..Not expecting any surprises , BJP will win.

Related questions

+6 votes
1 answer 61 views
+9 votes
4 answers 347 views
+3 votes
3 answers 261 views