• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+4 votes
I am very picky in my choices, yet sometimes there are things that gets you shocked because it comes from places where you least expect them to come.

There are very few actors in this world who can mix anger, disappointment, sadness with darker positivity. Praises are not only for the actor who performed the scene but the writer who wrote the lines. It shows a person who lost his love due to his flows and he is trying to justify his feeling when asked about unrequited love. It shows he has suffered a lot but yet he doesn't want other fellow to suffer the same so how he turns his anger into a positive thing and to convey all these through eyes, it is simply unbelievable. It is very very very rare in Bollywood when we see such scenes with such beautiful written lines. It got me straight away. This is one of the most beautiful scene I have seen in last two decades in Bollywood. I salute to karan johar for writing such lines, immense originality and painful emotions written on paper with a positive outlook and performed good beyond once imagination by SRK. Excellent. Here is the scene for you guys to enjoy.

asked in Opinion by Production Designer (13.9k points)
15% Accept Rate

this scene was too heavy for the film n didn't appear organic esp. the lines Aishwarya got.......n this is coming for an SRK fan....even though SRK's voice was the thing when he jst came, it sounded like this is how a romantic hero should sound.....he killed Ranbir jst with the first sentence

5 Answers

+3 votes

Chalo..kuch toh pasand aaya .. Congrats.

answered by Cinematographer (94.5k points)
+2 votes

Badi meherbaani......................................................................

answered by All Time best! (268k points)
+2 votes

Wow, sahi men acche din aa gye. The rock praising a hindi movie. Waah bhai. Accha homa tha wo scene. Srk is the master of expressions.

answered by Assistant Director (55.6k points)
+1 vote

Ha ha ...... thankss.... mahn.............

answered by Assistant Director (57.2k points)
+1 vote

"who lost his love due to his flows". elaborate on these "flows" please

answered by Assistant Director (44.7k points)

AIsh : Rishton ki geeli jameen par aksar log phisal jate hai
SRK : Tum sambhal bhi to sakti thi
Aish : Jo gira ho wo khud sambhle

No related questions found