Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,635 questions

245,829 answers

299,119 comments

396 users

So, if weird things happen to your character and you know how to punch guys in the face, you can win an Oscar. Great

+3 votes

Exaggerating i am, performance was good but jst good enough to get you a nomiantion n that too in a year of normal competition....I have to doubt my understanding of acting now.....what is there that i can't see......what is special??i like Casey Affleck, liked his performance a lot when i saw him for the first time in Assassination Of Jesse James...like him as a dedicated performer in other films also....but this performance for Oscar?? WHY??

asked Mar 5, 2017 in Actors by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,082 points)
77% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Wait, are you taking it that way, or the other way?

answered Mar 5, 2017 by Charlie runkle™ Director (120,914 points)

the other way.............

Subah subah need se utha ..Kuch samaj nahi aara

haha..........the other way can mean that Oscar sucks

Related questions

+8 votes
7 answers 246 views
+4 votes
2 answers 150 views
150 views asked Jul 31, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)
+2 votes
5 answers 202 views
202 views asked Mar 10, 2017 in General by Baadshah Unit Manager (32,082 points)