• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
0 Member And 9 Guest
+7 votes

asked in Announcements by Location Manager (7.1k points)
25% Accept Rate

Well i don't watch a movie keeping looks of certain actors in mind. It will always be i.e Story, Performance and Entertainment. Anyway, Salman is looking dashing. Period

9 Answers

+3 votes

oh mahn.....its superb......

he is looking fantastic......

answered by Unit Manager (30.2k points)
+3 votes

Oh! Something special is coming for sure. Hoping to surpass the scope of ett in characterisation and action with more thrilling elements. Fingers crossed.

answered by Production Designer (13.6k points)
+3 votes

Looks Fab.....IMO TZH Collection More then Tubelight......

answered by Assistant Director (49k points)
+3 votes

lost 17kg in two weeks without creating any shor sharaba

answered by Director (123k points)

Aamir hota toh ab tak 15 article chhapva chuka hota

+2 votes

Wooooooow oh maaaannn what a mind boggling look dhansu ,Jhakasss look eagerly awaiting for Tiger Tiger Tiger

answered by Art Director (2.7k points)
+2 votes

Wao.... Dhamakedar..... looks.

answered by Assistant Director (58k points)
+2 votes

superb this wht i wanted... hope production value be huge...

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+2 votes

The best thing is he has lost weight and is not looking fat any more. Well done bhai.

answered by Second Unit Director (74k points)
+1 vote

same look as kick. wanted him to have longer hair for TZH

answered by Assistant Director (46.4k points)

it isnt same look of kick...kick had only french beard ... agree on u agar long hair hota toh mazaa ata.

No related questions found