• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
26 Online
3 Member And 23 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
asked in Actors by Production Accountant (21.8k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

He said he will try to have atleast 3 films a year.
FAN
ADHM (small cameo)
Dear Zindagi (Extended cameo)
Raees
Tubelight (cameo)
Rehnuma
Dwarf film as of now. Rest lets see . Also he is producing a film called Ittefaq starring Siddarth (not sure whether it'll come in 2017 or 2018)

answered by Cinematographer (97.9k points)
selected by

ittefaq.....flop........................suna hai aunty bhi hain movie mein. upar se wooden actor sid. perfect recipe for disaster

+3 votes

Don't know about anything, but I do want him to make up with Rohit Shetty and finally make the Angoor remake. Release on whatever date it is feasible, just make sure the script is good.

As far as actual movies are concerned. We have heard about the movie with SLB, and also one with Aditya Chopra. Maybe we'll hear somethin after he has finished shooting for ALR's movie.

answered by Production Accountant (22.1k points)

Hope angoor remake has comedy on high level like CE

Definitely. SRK and Rohit Shetty are a good pairing, just because one movie didn't live upto expectations at the donestic box office doesn't mean they should never make a movie again.

rohit will be busy with golmaal and his next with ranveer. dont see any movie happening with srk in the near future

I know, but one can hope.

+2 votes

I hope that he is working with Aditya,Slb,Karan....

answered by Assistant Director (42.8k points)

No related questions found