Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,441 answers

307,750 comments

396 users

Ameer Ali From Thugs Of Hindostan's Gonna Be The Most Brutal Character Aamir Khan Has Ever Portrayed. Goosebumps, Already?

+6 votes

I Skimmed Through Confessions Of A Thug, And Believe Me This Is Going To Be Epic. A Spine-Tingling Tale Of Crime Which Is Exciting & Chilling At The Same Time. Aamir Will Be Playing Ameer Ali & Amitabh Will Be Playing Ismail Most Probably As These Two Are The Two Central Characters. 

"Ah! sir, if I had not been in prison twelve years, the number would have been a thousand." - Ameer Ali Boasting Of Committing 719 Murders. 

asked Feb 17, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Rajat Production Accountant (28,320 points)
97% Accept Rate

Side Note: Confessions Of A Thug Went On To Become The Bestseller In Britain In 19th Century. It Was Also Queen Victoria's Favorite Novel.

Tab to another All Time Highest Grosser
and Diwali change Box-office collection

7 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I can remember the brutalness which he has shown in his one of the earliest films Raakh. And I expect even more.

He should try to challenge Srk in this movie. I mean Srks brutalness, real brutalness. He is behind Srk in this skill of acting. Brutalness....

answered Feb 17, 2017 by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,570 points)
selected May 29, 2017 by Rajat

Perhaps You Haven't Seen Ghajini. Anyway I Wanted Aamir To Play A Ruthless **** Or A Merciless Rebel For A Very Long Time. Ameer Ali Is Exactly The Character I Want Him To Step In.

Why Is The Word Murdere-r Censored? Special Treatment To Salman Khan I Believe.

Dear Ode To My Father
Ko halke me mat lo
If Tubelight Critics Review 4.5*l
Everyone known Box-office collection

Wo Dar nahi lagta jab ghajini dekhta hoo to....

+6 votes

Ye to maine bhi padha hai thoda thoda....didnt know that movie is based on same novel. Thuggee acts & their techniques for robbery are really fascinating & interesting...another great script for aamir.

answered Feb 17, 2017 by RAhil Assistant Director (48,624 points)
+4 votes

Means goodbye families.....
When Aamir Khan will be busy terrorizing people with that brutal story Salman Khan will be giving them the good family stuff.

poor family during partition... They have to go to India from Pakistan there are two brothers(one mentally challenged) and sister(under 10 years) father mother... Father tells the elder son that he will have to take care of all if he doesn't make it. And child salman promises he will take care of the family (and the father doesn't make it)
During transition his sister gets lost.... And they have no where to go... No place to live and no one to look after them. It's a struggle throughout for the rest of the family.... When salman Khan sacrifices his childhood and adulthood for the sake of his family and his promise to his father.. .. Untill at the end he finds his lost sister.

answered Feb 17, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (154,218 points)

Aray pagle... Kisi bade ko lai k a.... Us se baat karun tjhe samaj main nahe ayega.

Families k baghair koi film badi hit nahe ho sakti.... Limited appeal k sath film kahin nahe jaanay wali..... Talaash ko mat bhoolo.

Sholay was big hit. It was not too family friendly. SuperStar wo hota hai jo kisi bhi genre ATG de sake. Kyonki har genre mein bahut achchi story banayi ja sakti hai.

Agree!
Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahi
1-Ode To My Father
2-TOH
3-AnanL ..

Expected all movie Critics Review 4.5*

Ode to my father can not make it to the 2018 release ..Dabangg 3, or if not then it'll be Remo's next.

+2 votes

Aamir will nail this. He was brutal in a subtle way in 1947 earth and in ghajini he was menacing too. I have also skimmed through this novel. No doubt it will be the biggest grosser on diwali.

answered Feb 17, 2017 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
0 votes

Just Bring It On Man

6th Atbb
6th Atg
8th Hgoty
8th Bhoty
8th Mwfoty
2nd Hgotd
1st Bhotd
1st Mwfotd
1st Hgotc

On Its Way

If Only Victor Would Have Been A Good Director Aamir Would Have Even Got 1st Bhotc and 1st Mwfotc as well

But anyways All Records Of Bollywood Be It Only In Hindi Or All Languages From Opening To Lifetime In domestic overseas and worldwide will be broken!

answered Apr 15 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,704 points)

Before you say bhotc or nwotc... and if c means century then....you do realise that there are more than 80 years in this century remaining? Or you just have to say this stuff?

Dangal is the biggest hit of the decade declared by box office India, Gadar is the biggest hit of the century declared by box office India neither the decade has ended nor the century I hope you understood that

You’ve not said decade anywhere... the century claims are stupid because its not even been 50 years let alone 100.

Decade thing sounds about right but century is a bit far fetched dont you think?

Ofcourse I Have Talked About Decade Records As Well
You need to Read My Comment Properly.

Im no one to make any claims all claims as per BOI which says Gadar Is The Biggest Hit Of The Century Thats The Way It Is Till The Time Dangal Is Not Replaced It Will Remain Highest Grosser Of The Century!

–1 vote

You actually think that YRF is going to make this..??

And aamir too..?? They didn't even showed aamir as a proper thief in Dhoom 3 lol, at least despite HR being a hero, was actually a thief..!!

And you want it to be A rated movie so that you can get A rated ATG..??

Great, now I also want TOH to be A rated movie...............

But be realistic, neither Aamir's character, nor the movie, will reach to the level of brutality you are expecting..!!

But I want it, I want TOH to be the most brutal movie and A rated, so that we can see an A rated ATG

answered Feb 17, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,943 points)

I also think YRF is not going to make it very brutal. I think violence in movie will be at level of Sholay. Hope they can make it as good as Sholay but I don't think Viktor has those kind of skills

Why Aamir khan would wanna make another sholay........ Didn't Aamir already have a sholay? Mela.

Who said they are making another Sholay? I told that that violence in the movie will at the level of Sholay . At your age one should have better comprehension skills.

–1 vote

I hope they enhance his height just like they did in d3... A small guy killing people will not look convincing

answered Feb 17, 2017 by srk2617 Production Accountant (20,924 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 139 views
139 views asked Dec 25, 2015 in General by Mr. A Production Accountant (21,328 points)
+5 votes
4 answers 108 views