• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
5 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
Their Base price is 50 and 30 lakh respectively.
Their star spinner Rashid Khan is also a good player.
asked in Sports Related by Assistant Director (42.6k points)
86% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Rashid Khan is excellent T20 bowler who can hit big sixes too... SRH should buy Rashid Khan also Pune should eye on him... Mi should buy Mohammed Shehzad..He is also excellent..Nabi should be taken by team who needs a middle order batsman who can stabilise the innings and can bowl 4 overs economically

answered by Cinematographer (95k points)
selected by
+1 vote

All these guys are good economical picks. Someone like rcb should look for rashid, kohli needs a guy who can control the middle overs. Their bowling is the weak link. Looking forward to seeing mohammad shehzad.....pune can look to have one.....u need a guy to hit those sixes, as smith and du plesis are not that big hitters.

answered by Second Unit Director (76.1k points)

RCB doesn't need any foreign player..They already have Samuel Badree -Best T20 leg spinner...RCB needs good Indian Seam Bowlers

Oh yes, i forgot, badree.....guys like ishant and pathan will also get a look in.....rcb have bowling as their weak link btw which teams are u supporting? I want rcb to win the ipl.

I am a Big RCB Fan...2nd favourite is SRH due to Yuvi and RPS due to Dhoni

What about kkr ? They also have lot of choices and money since, they have released many players. Now their bench have just 5 overseas players.

No related questions found