Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,503 questions

236,786 answers

286,124 comments

385 users

I think Mohammad Shahzad, Nabi can be a good bid in upcoming IPL auctions. What say ?

+2 votes
Their Base price is 50 and 30 lakh respectively.
Their star spinner Rashid Khan is also a good player.
asked Feb 14 in Sports Related by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,515 points)
84% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Rashid Khan is excellent T20 bowler who can hit big sixes too... SRH should buy Rashid Khan also Pune should eye on him... Mi should buy Mohammed Shehzad..He is also excellent..Nabi should be taken by team who needs a middle order batsman who can stabilise the innings and can bowl 4 overs economically

answered Feb 14 by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,664 points)
selected May 23 by Boxofficemaan
+1 vote

All these guys are good economical picks. Someone like rcb should look for rashid, kohli needs a guy who can control the middle overs. Their bowling is the weak link. Looking forward to seeing mohammad shehzad.....pune can look to have one.....u need a guy to hit those sixes, as smith and du plesis are not that big hitters.

answered Feb 14 by Intense Cinematographer (97,990 points)

RCB doesn't need any foreign player..They already have Samuel Badree -Best T20 leg spinner...RCB needs good Indian Seam Bowlers

Oh yes, i forgot, badree.....guys like ishant and pathan will also get a look in.....rcb have bowling as their weak link btw which teams are u supporting? I want rcb to win the ipl.

I am a Big RCB Fan...2nd favourite is SRH due to Yuvi and RPS due to Dhoni

What about kkr ? They also have lot of choices and money since, they have released many players. Now their bench have just 5 overseas players.

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 106 views
+3 votes
3 answers 130 views
130 views asked Feb 5, 2016 in Sports Related by CultCharm Assistant Director (55,907 points)
+10 votes
4 answers 160 views
160 views asked Feb 13, 2014 in Sports Related by Zin Assistant Director (47,648 points)