• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
5 Member And 12 Guest
+4 votes
Only Darr was a blockbuster for Srk in Christmas period...

Swadesh removed as I have missed Ab tumhare hawale watan saathiyo which was actually the Christmas release for that years...
asked in Actors by Producer (120k points)
97% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

for your kind information darr was blockbuster due to megastar pull of sunny paaji at that time. it had nothing to do with srk.srk just played a small cameo into it.

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Why Swades is failure ? It should have become a succees. I think that was a time when people were not ready to accept srk in different film, completely different from his trademark films.

Regarding dilwale, Everyone knows what happened. Utter crap film vs Good film. Result was clear.

No doubt Don 2 was clearly an underperformer. Christmas period was wasted by Srk with Don 2.

answered by Assistant Director (42.6k points)

Don 2 is still clear hit. .it was good movie too. It just didn't had larger appeal.

+2 votes

Christmas Comparison...Don 2 + Dabangg 2 + Dilwale = DANGAL. LOL.

answered by Production Accountant (25k points)
+1 vote

Do you also know that aamir on Eid gave disasters Afasana pyaar ka & Mela while on the other hand SRK gave Highest grossers of all time like K3G & CE....and his fans call Salman an eid made star......hahahaah...

answered by Assistant Director (48.6k points)

Lol Ab tumhare hawale watan saathiyo was released just a week after Swades....in the same month....and before xmas too......hahahahaa....still swades is xmas release and not k3g...ye tingoopura ka logic samajh nahi aya

yes that was my mistake, athws skipped from me...
but why you bakrapur niwasi are so happy, your bakra king not only failed in Christmas but he failing everytime from last 2 years...
in fact from 2010 all his movies underperformed big time except Ce...

when did mela become a disaster and i didn't knew Eid came in Jan in 2000.stop blurting out nonsense.Also K3G was a diwali release not an eid release.

Eid fell in January in 2000. You can check there full list of the Eid releases since 1990 HERE.

+1 vote

k3g also was released during christmas time and was first ever 3 cr footfalls christmas release(post 1990)................

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)

for k3g, christmas holiday fell in 2nd week just like it fell for dilwale and bm. if k3g is a not a christmas release, then dilwale and bm also are non christmas releases. if dilwale and bm are christmas releases, then k3g also is a christmas release...........decide urself

By this logic Befikre is also a christmas release , when you have a 21st December release Aamdani Atthani Kharcha Rupaiyaa then how K3G was a christmas release...

According to your logic RNBDJ is also a christmas release...

phir wohi baat......for befikre and rnbdj, christmas holiday fell in the 3rd week, which is too far compared to 2nd eek. I have no problem in admitting that k3g was a non-christmas/non holiday release, it's actually gud dat srk gave a 3 cr footfall blockbuster without eid/diwali/christmas which aamir has not been able to deliver till date........then dilwale also is a non christmas/non holiday release............so remove dilwale from ur post

Lol how dilwale was a non christmas release... means kuch bhi for Aamir movies due to Christmas holiday school/college remain closed for a week...
And in 2015 which movie come later after Dilwale / Bajirao mastani then how it is non christmas release ...
Matlab kuch bhi..

No related questions found